Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for a Quest Buddy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2011
Ahoy there all ye pirates. I finally got some time to once again start playing. I'm looking for someone to quest the new worlds with. I'm a level 50 Privateer and at the beginning of St. Fido's Church. I will be at the front of the church on Friday, June 21, 2013 at 9am (PST) in realm Mordekai if anyone would like to join me.

Ulysses
Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmm I have a lvl 50 Witchdoctor that needs to start. I used her in test and the stress involved has made her avoid going through now even though she realizes it's much different now. Having a Privateer along will do much to sooth her frayed nerves. We will do our best to be there. Look for Merciful Christina

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
biological cronicl... on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy there all ye pirates. I finally got some time to once again start playing. I'm looking for someone to quest the new worlds with. I'm a level 50 Privateer and at the beginning of St. Fido's Church. I will be at the front of the church on Friday, June 21, 2013 at 9am (PST) in realm Mordekai if anyone would like to join me.

Ulysses
Privateer
i'd be delighted to help
quiet ed devearux

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
biological cronicl... on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

Ulysses
Privateer
I could help for a few hours if you don't mind some Level 65 epic abilities sweeping the board clean of rift-raft?

Happy Jose Hawkins
Level 65 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Apr 08, 2011
Many thanks everyone. Looking forward to meeting you all and making new friends.

Ulysses
Privateer

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
biological cronicl... on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Many thanks everyone. Looking forward to meeting you all and making new friends.

Ulysses
Privateer
I'll come because I want to help you and so that the lvl 65 can get me to the max. I'll sure help you to.
Look for Jacob Freeman lvl 58 or 59

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I'll come because I want to help you and so that the lvl 65 can get me to the max. I'll sure help you to.
Look for Jacob Freeman lvl 58 or 59
My sincere apologies for a no show . I had a quick errand to get my service dog's nails trimmed at the vet, 5 minutes, tops, right? Wrong . The poor vet was covering for a sick colleague and was swamped and way behind schedule. By the time I got home the streets were deserted. I hope you guys had a great time and if you like you can leave a friend code and we can connect in the future.