Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

List of party ranks please?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
There are several major milestones in between captain and pirate overlord, such as dread pirate. We already have an epic pirate overlord (who sent me amazing pics of me house,so thx btw :D), but the rest of us are at captain or below. I really would like to know what the valentines, Christmas or any other celebrations alternate ranks are for ranks between captain and pirate overlord. Of course the surprise of anything past the rank of ya leader, whom we all do, should wait...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes Jack, Please, I would love to have a record, all in one place of all your creative ranks you have come up with for us. They are so clever and hysterical. Would you be so kind as to refresh our memories?

Administrator
Here's the complete list of the "Message Heart" Valentine's Day ranks:

Be Mine Beginner
Cute Stuff Commoner
Sweet Talker
Crush-er
Honey Buncher
Puppy Lover
Dreamy Dreamer
Forever Friend
Angel Ambassador
Dear One Defender
Luv Ya Leader

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Here's the complete list of the "Message Heart" Valentine's Day ranks:

Be Mine Beginner
Cute Stuff Commoner
Sweet Talker
Crush-er
Honey Buncher
Puppy Lover
Dreamy Dreamer
Forever Friend
Angel Ambassador
Dear One Defender
Luv Ya Leader

Thanks!
Thank you Jack, That fills in some holes. Any chance in getting the other great lists you have implemented?