Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

List of issues and concerns of mine

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Ok there are multiple things I want to discuss in this.

1. Me and multiple people complained about bugs plaguing this game like one bug where the Kane cut scene stops you from opening chest. Chest with good gear in it disappears I know you guys will try to avoid fixing this by saying we need video and picture proof so this is what I have to say run Kane and find out yourself I usually don't catch it in time to have video or picture proof of it happening but it needs to be fixed its annoying.

2, I payed for the yulefest companions and they don't even get a promotion they suck I can't use them in pvp will you guys ever update this or will you continue to sap money from people who pay for these broken companions

3. The pvp season are to long and we are un able to pvp due to the lack of a player base most people have to boost to get the gear they want from the seasons can you make the season 24 days instead of like 50

4. When are we getting a new update is it really that hard to release something in pirate give us some new house dungeon or if a new world is not ready release all the guardians as an obsidian boss give me and others some new obsidian bosses give me something I want to pay for this sucks and all you guys do is keep your mouth shut you guys are very short-term and your bad decisions make us all very upset plz at least fix the 3 things I mentioned up there this is not fair. at all

and plz for the love of god give us better competition like something in game wise I want a ninja pig companion or boochbeard bundle and cant get it at all you guys refuse to help me get it I offered to pay cause I know you guys are not always for giving stuff out free but it really sucks that I missed out on a promotion like that I really love this game and I don't wanna see It die but you guys are trying your hardest to put it down so show this to who ever you have to because this is just starting to get worse and worse every year we have to go without an update every year wiz gets an update. I just know im gonna get a generic response from this

Edited By Moderator: Clarified the title

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Qranky6250 on Sep 2, 2019 wrote:
Ok there are multiple things I want to discuss in this.

1. Me and multiple people complained about bugs plaguing this game like one bug where the Kane cut scene stops you from opening chest. Chest with good gear in it disappears I know you guys will try to avoid fixing this by saying we need video and picture proof so this is what I have to say run Kane and find out yourself I usually don't catch it in time to have video or picture proof of it happening but it needs to be fixed its annoying.

2, I payed for the yulefest companions and they don't even get a promotion they suck I can't use them in pvp will you guys ever update this or will you continue to sap money from people who pay for these broken companions

3. The pvp season are to long and we are un able to pvp due to the lack of a player base most people have to boost to get the gear they want from the seasons can you make the season 24 days instead of like 50

4. When are we getting a new update is it really that hard to release something in pirate give us some new house dungeon or if a new world is not ready release all the guardians as an obsidian boss give me and others some new obsidian bosses give me something I want to pay for this sucks and all you guys do is keep your mouth shut you guys are very short-term and your bad decisions make us all very upset plz at least fix the 3 things I mentioned up there this is not fair. at all

and plz for the love of god give us better competition like something in game wise I want a ninja pig companion or boochbeard bundle and cant get it at all you guys refuse to help me get it I offered to pay cause I know you guys are not always for giving stuff out free but it really sucks that I missed out on a promotion like that I really love this game and I don't wanna see It die but you guys are trying your hardest to put it down so show this to who ever you have to because this is just starting to get worse and worse every year we have to go without an update every year wiz gets an update. I just know im gonna get a generic response from this

Edited By Moderator: Clarified the title
( Too bad that the Moderator couldn't clarify the punctuation or grammar... ) Here's your "generic" response:

1. The Kane cut scene preventing chest collecting is caused by having too many Minotaur summons on the battleboard, this causes the hyper-fast glitch. This also occurs in any dungeon which has end dialogue ( & Minotaurs. )
2.Not all companions are useful for PVP, frankly, even if these companions DO get a promotion this year, I wouldn't use them for PVP. ( And they don't suck at PVE ).
3. It's based on the seasons, not months. Lack of players is the fault of the players. I have no respect for boosters.
4. Why would we want ( or need ) new bosses when we already have enough boss drops as is and no new levels for more?

You can ( possibly ) get a Ninja Pig companion at the KI booth at SXSW.
Boochbeard bundle was retired permanently ( if you didn't buy it during the promotion, you simply can't get it!, So, just take that off your list. )

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I agree with No. 2 and 4 (can't say anything about No. 1 since I haven't done it yet)
No. 3--Can't say anything either since I'm not a pvp enthusiast.
You have the absolute right to say this--so I'm gonna voice my requests/concerns/issues as well.

1. Updates: Wiz has more updates the P101, so can we plz have an update
2. Swash companions: Minus Subodai, Fan Flanders, Sarah Steele and the storyline companions--they are literally the worst. A chicken miner?? (this is just a minor one)
3. More content for free to plays. Literally, all I did when I was a free to play was buy, sell, play minigames, and decorate my house. Little boring here--maybe some more side quests?
4. Glitch: The stick figure one in the one I posted recently Fix this plz
Fair Taryn Lewis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Sep 4, 2019 wrote:
I agree with No. 2 and 4 (can't say anything about No. 1 since I haven't done it yet)
No. 3--Can't say anything either since I'm not a pvp enthusiast.
You have the absolute right to say this--so I'm gonna voice my requests/concerns/issues as well.

1. Updates: Wiz has more updates the P101, so can we plz have an update
2. Swash companions: Minus Subodai, Fan Flanders, Sarah Steele and the storyline companions--they are literally the worst. A chicken miner?? (this is just a minor one)
3. More content for free to plays. Literally, all I did when I was a free to play was buy, sell, play minigames, and decorate my house. Little boring here--maybe some more side quests?
4. Glitch: The stick figure one in the one I posted recently Fix this plz
Fair Taryn Lewis
2. It depends on how you train and use those "literally the worst" companions. I have no problem with Nurse Quin or my chicken miner ( even if he's a minor companion, heh, good pun, Fair Taryn Lewis! ) ).
3. With the addition of side content activities there would be more things to do for FtP pirates - crafting, gardening or fishing - all would be a benefit and without the need to add more side quests or farming dungeons , causing even more of an imbalance in experience to story line content.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
That was an unintentional pun...