Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 80 ship cap?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
I saw there was a level 80 ship badge, anyone know what thats about?

P.s i haven't played in 4 years, but i came back due to a certain virus

-Dead-eye Tim

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
gstack96 on May 10, 2020 wrote:

-Dead-eye Tim
Hey gstack96,

They recently nerfed the amount of Nautical xp it took to level up, so it would be recalculated when you defeated a ship. Thus, explains why they would add the higher badges since it would then be possible to reach these levels.
Hope that helped!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

-Dead-eye Tim
Welcome back, gstack96!

The current maximum ship level is 70. It is not possible to obtain that badge right now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

-Dead-eye Tim
Back in the day ( when we got frequent updates to levels ) there was always a ship badge that was 10 levels over. When I finished MooShu and was level 50 ( max level at that time ) there was a level 60 badge. When I hit level 65 in Aquila, there was a level 70 badge.
Now, for those who are at max level nautically there is a badge for level 70, meaning that KI intended to update this game, that's all that badge means. It can't be achieved until the game gets an update.

* SHIP *

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 11, 2020 wrote:
Back in the day ( when we got frequent updates to levels ) there was always a ship badge that was 10 levels over. When I finished MooShu and was level 50 ( max level at that time ) there was a level 60 badge. When I hit level 65 in Aquila, there was a level 70 badge.
Now, for those who are at max level nautically there is a badge for level 70, meaning that KI intended to update this game, that's all that badge means. It can't be achieved until the game gets an update.

* SHIP *
Oops! I meant to say "level 80"!