Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 65

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
So I put off trying to get to level cap by playing slower..didnt work So now I have to wait with many other pirates for the new world...I mean new level cap I love the game!! Hope the new stuff comes quick!! Or soon. Cant wait for the next adventure....YYYAAARRRR!!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I just hope it comes within my 2 month membership span......

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Do you just have one pirate maxed out? If so, start another and pick a class with a different style. That is, if you ran a melee pirate ( or), try a ranged pirate ( or ) or even the super-buffer (). If you ran a ranged pirate, try a melee pirate. The difference in how they play will make it fun all over again.

If all your slots are full of maxed pirates ... I feel your pain.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Indigo Ring on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
Do you just have one pirate maxed out? If so, start another and pick a class with a different style. That is, if you ran a melee pirate ( or), try a ranged pirate ( or ) or even the super-buffer (). If you ran a ranged pirate, try a melee pirate. The difference in how they play will make it fun all over again.

If all your slots are full of maxed pirates ... I feel your pain.

-Indigo
My Witch doctor is maxed. Just started a Privateer. He is fun!!! I don't have a lot of time so two is enough for me. I have so many pets between them. That keeps me busy!!