Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
Yes In about 3 or 4 weeks I have reached level 65 yay time for that nefarious cow or bull now I'm working on a musketeer p.s. thank you to my friend dragonmaster

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
christopher iceswo... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes In about 3 or 4 weeks I have reached level 65 yay time for that nefarious cow or bull now I'm working on a musketeer p.s. thank you to my friend dragonmaster
Congratulations I suspect Mr Moo is in for a rough time

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
My congratulations to thee.

It took me what,four months to get from level 15 to max?This is not including the fact that I have yet to finish the full story(in fact,I still havce to fight the Stymphalian birds in the Ruins.)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Congrats, it took me like a year to get to max :D

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
My congratulations to thee.

It took me what,four months to get from level 15 to max?This is not including the fact that I have yet to finish the full story(in fact,I still havce to fight the Stymphalian birds in the Ruins.)
Don't worry just have a friend help you already level 17 thanks to some friends

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
That's awesome! Congratulations and Way to go!

Give ol' Manchu a swift and proper kick in the dairy-arrr from me too.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
christopher iceswo... on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry just have a friend help you already level 17 thanks to some friends
Trust me,I have some amazing friends.Most of which,you'll meet on these very boards.In fact,I've been mostly group playing since I was 17.(level 17,that is)

So,my friends are amazing,but being in Middle School,my schedule is really crammed when it comes to December...hardest month ever...

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
ye welcome