Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 50 - 60 powers and upgrades

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I would like Swashbuckler to get relentless or at least riposte rank 2. Also learn a new hide power. Thats just me. What would you guys want the new powers and talents to be? Not only for Swashbucklers, but for every other class to. Also what new class only, all class, or new upgrades for already existing companions do you want to have?Also feel free to post ideas for new powers and epic and none epic talents. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
Bristly Kevin

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
wiz11110 on Feb 4, 2013 wrote:
I would like Swashbuckler to get relentless or at least riposte rank 2. Also learn a new hide power. Thats just me. What would you guys want the new powers and talents to be? Not only for Swashbucklers, but for every other class to. Also what new class only, all class, or new upgrades for already existing companions do you want to have?Also feel free to post ideas for new powers and epic and none epic talents. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
Bristly Kevin
Also all Melee companions should get Flanking, Mojo should get Mojo Echo, and Ranged should get Crossfire.
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
ok the first post on here is really annoying to me because swashbucklers are all ready so powerful i think that privateers should get relentless but the repo rank 2 is fine with me