Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lets get it in pirate! Road warriors hoard pack!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Ki I loved the pack in wizard and I really really want to see it in pirate! The mount was epic as all get out! +50 speed?! I would really like to see myself strolling around skull island or marleybone in road warriors chopper decked out in sweet gear with my skull weapon. Now I know it might be bothersome to add the pack changed up with pirate stats and new weapons but please consider it! And at the very least please consider zenmasterblue's idea on getting a bunch of bikes in a group in different dragonspyre next time you're doing a ki live. See ya in the spiral me mates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratical505 on Mar 12, 2016 wrote:
Ki I loved the pack in wizard and I really really want to see it in pirate! The mount was epic as all get out! +50 speed?! I would really like to see myself strolling around skull island or marleybone in road warriors chopper decked out in sweet gear with my skull weapon. Now I know it might be bothersome to add the pack changed up with pirate stats and new weapons but please consider it! And at the very least please consider zenmasterblue's idea on getting a bunch of bikes in a group in different dragonspyre next time you're doing a ki live. See ya in the spiral me mates!
I was wondering if someone would mention the new pack that wizards got! I know that I want to get that outfit and mount for my necromancer, it's steampunk as all get out!!
But is it appropriate for pirates? Why do we have to copy W101? I'm hoping that we'll soon get our own NEW packs and we'll have the chance at some awesome companions, mounts and pets!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I love this idea, as it would be really cool and anything new and remotely good in the game would please myself and many others

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
I was wondering if someone would mention the new pack that wizards got! I know that I want to get that outfit and mount for my necromancer, it's steampunk as all get out!!
But is it appropriate for pirates? Why do we have to copy W101? I'm hoping that we'll soon get our own NEW packs and we'll have the chance at some awesome companions, mounts and pets!
I agree with ye lass, I too think me Necromancer would look simply Grim in that outfit yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'd settle for any new pack at this rate. Something besides seasonal eyepatches and new pets would be a refreshing change.