Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

let us choose our companions for pvp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2011
When pvp comes out, please let us choose our companions like in epic battles. Not letting us pick would add way too much of the luck factor into play. Also, how big the the pvp arena going to be? I'm hoping for 10x10 and one blank square in the center.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Community Leader
Quick Mycin Ashbur... on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
When pvp comes out, please let us choose our companions like in epic battles. Not letting us pick would add way too much of the luck factor into play. Also, how big the the pvp arena going to be? I'm hoping for 10x10 and one blank square in the center.
As this thread was brought back from the dead, I can now answer it with, yes, that's how PvP will work. For anyone who hasn't tried it on the test realm, you do get to select your companions as though it was an Epic Battle. Wish granted!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!