Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

let me tell you some battle strategies

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
witch doctor: usually i'd use a moursong at a beginning of a fight then use ravens cry on a swashbuckler companion witch will give them first strike and riposte then use one of the evil eye spells witch will reduce mojo on a witch doctor enemy then use some curses on the enemy then use normal attacks

swashbuckler: use a poison attack on an enemy then it'll poison them then use one of the strike like sneak attack back stab assassins strike then use one of the cloaking then attack again and then use dance of steel or gambit of steel or whatever its called anyhowthen use a heal ( if you have any) then if you have a ghostwail attack use then it usually kills an enemy

buccaneer: use one of the strikes vicious strike is good or any is fine then use a strength attack like whales might or krakens coils then use ( if you have this use a reckless frenzy ) it would usually help in anywhere use sneak attack then if injured use a rouse or any healing spell is okay

musketeer: use any cool musketeer attack like the bombs or mastery and use some normal attacks and criticals a while later use some traps and more normal attacks then use some strength attacks ( never knew any attacks really )

finally the privateer : use lots of healing spells when needed then use some boosts and a couple of strikes and one thing ALWAYS use increased criticals they usually help you win a battle easily as if a piece of cake sliced hopefully these help say anything you want let me know if they're good or bad quiet ed eddy or Edward deveareux

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Arceus and Zap on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
witch doctor: usually i'd use a moursong at a beginning of a fight then use ravens cry on a swashbuckler companion witch will give them first strike and riposte then use one of the evil eye spells witch will reduce mojo on a witch doctor enemy then use some curses on the enemy then use normal attacks

swashbuckler: use a poison attack on an enemy then it'll poison them then use one of the strike like sneak attack back stab assassins strike then use one of the cloaking then attack again and then use dance of steel or gambit of steel or whatever its called anyhowthen use a heal ( if you have any) then if you have a ghostwail attack use then it usually kills an enemy

buccaneer: use one of the strikes vicious strike is good or any is fine then use a strength attack like whales might or krakens coils then use ( if you have this use a reckless frenzy ) it would usually help in anywhere use sneak attack then if injured use a rouse or any healing spell is okay

musketeer: use any cool musketeer attack like the bombs or mastery and use some normal attacks and criticals a while later use some traps and more normal attacks then use some strength attacks ( never knew any attacks really )

finally the privateer : use lots of healing spells when needed then use some boosts and a couple of strikes and one thing ALWAYS use increased criticals they usually help you win a battle easily as if a piece of cake sliced hopefully these help say anything you want let me know if they're good or bad quiet ed eddy or Edward deveareux
you found out that privateer strategy the hard way last night,