Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let it go, or VENGEANCE

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I really hate it when an enemy ship joins your fight with another ship. I mean, you'll be receiving double damage and you'll be forced to be boarded because of that.

So, after defeating that ship and healing, would you pursue that ship that joined in or let it go and find another ship because the ship you just killed will join you too.

Golden Chris Silver level 47

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I really hate it when an enemy ship joins your fight with another ship. I mean, you'll be receiving double damage and you'll be forced to be boarded because of that.

So, after defeating that ship and healing, would you pursue that ship that joined in or let it go and find another ship because the ship you just killed will join you too.

Am I the only one that instantly thought of the song from frozen?

Usually I board enemy ships anyway and it doesn't make much difference if I go after the ship that forced me into boarding or not

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Well, I wouldn't risk having a sinker on me, those Marleybone dogs and Toy Soilders have figured it out. Double team Pirates just so they can kiss up to the queen or Kane, depending on who or what they are. If only there was some way to get around this. Oh wait, there is. I think it would be quite awesome if you could have a small fleet, like say, a new mechanic that allows for more ships to be out, and there would be more strategy to the whole nautical maneuvers. Either that, or just carpet bomb them into next week, and have a barbecue over their vessel's smoldering remains.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:

I tend to go after the sneaky little ship to enact my revenge on him for creeping up on me and picking on me when I was in no position to hit back. If needed I will even use a precious bottle just to teach him a lesson for taking advantage of my brave crew.
Not to say that I have never done a tactical retreat when I have been caught in a swarm, there are times when it is best to back off and heal and then sink them, but for the most part I whirl on the offending ship and teach it a lesson they will never forget.