Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lego Universe

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Now your Proably wondering" Why am i posting this?" well let me explain. First off, how sad were you when Lego Universe Shutdown? I know your thinking' what does this have to do with anything?"well, i would proably NEVER have found pirate101, or any other game that i play, because: After lego universe shutdowned, i was franticly looking for games like it. I Dont remember how( i think it was a tv commercial) but i stumbled across wizard101, but only stated it not too long ago. Eventualy, i found pirate101. And thats what this has to do with ANYTHING.

anyways, on a scale of 1 to 100, how much did you like Lego universe?( p.s, dont post if you havent played it)
(and you cant anyways)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Omg 110/100 first game I ever played. I loved it so very much. Such a shame they had to stop. Sometimes I get a feeling that maybe p101 will have the same fate. I do hope I'm wrong

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Now your Proably wondering" Why am i posting this?" well let me explain. First off, how sad were you when Lego Universe Shutdown? I know your thinking' what does this have to do with anything?"well, i would proably NEVER have found pirate101, or any other game that i play, because: After lego universe shutdowned, i was franticly looking for games like it. I Dont remember how( i think it was a tv commercial) but i stumbled across wizard101, but only stated it not too long ago. Eventualy, i found pirate101. And thats what this has to do with ANYTHING.

anyways, on a scale of 1 to 100, how much did you like Lego universe?( p.s, dont post if you havent played it)
(and you cant anyways)
I was actually one of the few that Lego picked to Beta-Test the game while it was in Closed Beta. To me, it was a great game, and I enjoyed it quite a bit! It was one of the few things I looked forward to after school. As I said though, when I was testing, it was CLOSED Beta. It was not as impressive as it was when the game was shut down. The different classes weren't really available, but you could get to the place where the different class shops were at, and then go a bit beyond that to different worlds, and one of my favorite things to do was fight pirates in the jungle! However, I spent most of my time fighting the Malestrom-infected soldiers in the beginning world, just enjoying how the fighting worked! On my scale, it was about a 7 out of 10. Not perfect, not bad, it was still a diamond in the rough. A bit more work and more players, and it would have made a great game!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
pirate crusher on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:

(and you cant anyways)
90 I'd give it a 100 but sometimes it would freeze and I'd have to restart my computer and the game to get it to work but I do really miss it Hope someday they might bring it back

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
well, dont forget, they have now Lego worlds( on steam) and now lego Dimensions. Actually, i ironicly wasent aware of closed betas, because i was about 5? 6, even? i never would of found this game if it hadent shut down.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Oh yeah... I remember that. We got so excited when we first saw the commercial.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
It was a lot of fun, but I blew through almost all the content in the final month. I used a trick to get membership that month for free (I bought it on the very last day, so it got refunded), and it was a lot of fun and I was sad it went. 9/10.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
When Lego Universe was new, I was like "omg yay looks cool" but then I found out my computer was too old for it and I didn't get to play it. Next, school started getting harder, giving way too much homework for my little brain, I spent like 3 whole years away from electronics completely. During those 3 years I got into a bunch of honors classes and moved to better schools. Now I'm addicted to Pirate101 and I don't get enough sleep to catch up in school.