Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kudo's To KingsIsle about your "Make a Wish'

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just saw the blog and the news report about Ryan's make a wish event at your facility. I cried through the whole thing. You guys are so awesome. For him to have spent time on the game with Jack and Mew spending so much time to make his day so wonderful. Plus making him a speaking NPC that will forever make him a part of his favorite game was icing on the cake. That little boy plays to forget his pain and I do the same thing so I have a special place in my heart for those that do. You guys deserve an award for what you did for him. I know he will never forget that day and I couldn't be more proud of my favorite company. x wipes tears again x Well done guys, beyond very well done. x Lifts a tankard of Yum n Aide in your honor x

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
This was a post on Central. Kingsisle you are probably the most kindest MMO company ever to have lived. I know I said I was getting tired and thought you were messing up the game. But now I forget all of that. You did something so caring for that boy who had Brain Cancer. You took voice recordings and you are now gonna make him a character in the game. Just that's really nice. Beautiful. Kingsisle you earned my respect once again.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I seriously started crying when I read it. He seemed to have had such a fun time. He's now perpetually going to be a part of the game, and I'll be certain to stop by his stand and purchase some Yum-n-ade every time I see it. I agree with Chrissy and Zlyxer completely. Well done, Kingsisle, I eternally respect you and name you the most awesomesauce MMO company ever. That's something coming from me!

I can't wait to see his Yum-n-ade stand and I will be first in line to get some! :D

Kudos, Ki. Ultra awesomesauce kudos.

Ciao!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Yup! that was really kind of you, KI! I have yet to find the Yum-a-nade stand, but when I do, I'm going to buy tons of it.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
AYE!

Thank you, Kings Isle for making that little boy's wish come true! How wonderful!

Thank you, Chrissy for creating this thread!

Thank you, Zlyxer for creating a similar thread on Pirate101 Central!

Pearl