Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Krokotopia or Valencia?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 30, 2013
Pirate101 has longed for an update for 2 and a half years and many tiny leaks have appeared in that time.
First if you look in Valencia images on this website you will find area we don't know and it looks like Venus In Italy.
Secondly Blind Mew said about Krokotopia or Valencia being the next world . This is just a theory. I have not said all of my reasons.

What is your theory about the next world? Krokotopia or Valencia?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The Awesome Flyer on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
Pirate101 has longed for an update for 2 and a half years and many tiny leaks have appeared in that time.
First if you look in Valencia images on this website you will find area we don't know and it looks like Venus In Italy.
Secondly Blind Mew said about Krokotopia or Valencia being the next world . This is just a theory. I have not said all of my reasons.

It's our Second Trip to Valencia. We're way overdue on that for a long time, & we are willing to find out who the Toymaker is. He harbors the info on how to stop Kane & the Armada once and for all, & the rest of Marco Pollo's Map Pieces are still out there, waiting to be found, & the others to take back from them. We still have our mission from Special Branch to accomplish, you know. El Dorado cannot wait forever.

Even if we did succeed in that, which we will, I wouldn't mind travelling to Krokotopia. Maybe we could see Rosetta, one of it's places. We have gotten some hints in Book 14's end, so it might be possible. Once we see the latest story update out, we'll be thrilled to see what that has to offer, maybe even see more new hints to the next one.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
The Awesome Flyer on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:

i think that they should add Krokotopia as the next world after Aquila i myself am almost finished with Aquila.

DarkDinoHeath level 64

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
I'd love to see Darkmoor, and maybe the last boss of that place could be the spirit/demon/entity/horror/Buffaloon that English Bill sold his soul to?
Krok would also be nice, and Grizzleheim is pretty much confirmed, since we do have a bear (Erica the Red if I remember?) in that photograph we found at the end of Cool Ranch

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Eelarc on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
I'd love to see Darkmoor, and maybe the last boss of that place could be the spirit/demon/entity/horror/Buffaloon that English Bill sold his soul to?
Krok would also be nice, and Grizzleheim is pretty much confirmed, since we do have a bear (Erica the Red if I remember?) in that photograph we found at the end of Cool Ranch
Eric's the red is an elusive trader who travels between many worlds, Altough we do see a lot of companions and characters that would be from Grizzleheim it's not likely because erica could be anywhere in the spiral