Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI thank you message

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
KI thank you so much for all the hard work you have done in the creation of this game I wanted to thank you because you deserve the thanks and I don't believe we have thanked you enough. Thank you one eyed jack for fixing all the bugs in the game and making it better. Thank you blind mew for making the story of the game interesting and very exciting. And thank you ratbeard, Johnny ringo, Sarah Steele, and all the other developers for making this one of the best games I've ever played in my life in my opinion pirate101 beats wizard101 by far in all the detail and work that is put in it is amazing I like this game so much it is in my top 3 best games ever. I thank you all so much I hope you keep making the game better than it already is thank you for the super huge expansion with adding marleybone and Aquila I know it must have been very difficult (especially adding catbeard as a companion) to do with all the bugs, dialogue, and so on. In conclusion keep up the amazing work I hope this game continues to be successful and can't wait to see what you guys do for the next update
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 61
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I will enthusiastically hoist a tankard of yum to this toast.

-Indigo