Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI Blog Post Idea: History of Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
No, I don't mean the world's origins in the game. I mean that how this world became a Pirate101 world we all know & love today. I mean, I have been thinking about how it became one of our favored worlds we know today, because I heard from Blind Mew that Cool Ranch was planned to be a Wizard101 world in their yet-to-be-started second major story arc. However, once Celestia got selected, it was apparently shelved, until the P101 team asked the W101 team for a world to place into their game. Sure enough, the gave that world to that team, giving a sort of a head start in their content creation processes, however, once that's done, much of the world's already created building blocks that make for that world's content, such as the characters & environments & so on, had to be refined & more new ones were made before the game launched, & with more touching up, it became the world we know & love to have adventures in today. I'm very intrigued in knowing a more deeper insight on how Cool Ranch became a Pirate101 world, & to be an available one before & at the game's launch day.

Bonnie Anne, I ask you, if one of the P101 team could provide a deeper insight on how Cool Ranch became one of Pirate101's worlds via a KingsIsle Blog post, we would be intrigued in reading that post, because the history behind that world's development sounds interesting.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I know this is isn't about why they decided to put CR in pirate101 but I have been wondering why the only trace of marleybone ever being in cool ranch is in junction.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
cat25529 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I know this is isn't about why they decided to put CR in pirate101 but I have been wondering why the only trace of marleybone ever being in cool ranch is in junction.
One of their biggest debacles that befell their kind in Marleybone while they were there, & my favorite of mysteries, the big infamous Zephyr Train's destruction.