Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI, Are you even reading this?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
I feel like KI doesn't even manage these message boards. I'm not sure about Bat Masterson, but the rest of the KI crew has been absent from acknowledging requests, ideas, suggestions, and complaints. How can you post on these message boards if the game developers don't even read it (or at least even reply)?

Yes, we can make some exceptions:

1. When Old Scratch became incredible broken (Doom Mojo), it took numerous complaints for KI to do something about it.

2. Decius has replied once to a request I've made (Bringing back PvP pets).

Even if you feel that they read these things, I think they can do a better job of replying to more of these virtuous threads in this time of crisis for Pirate101. I haven't seen Ratbeard post too often either. Where's One Eyed Jack? What happened to Falmea Fridays? Where are Vadima's Visions? Come on KI! What's even more sad is that the Newsletter has shown no hint whatsoever of something big coming to Pirate. The only words relating to the future of Pirate is: "We’re very much looking forward to 2019, and all that the new year will bring."
KI if your reading this, please respond.

Administrator
We definitely watch the boards! The team daily checks them, but they don't always have time to respond to individual questions or comments.

If there's an issue that needs attention, please include my name and I'll do my best to respond!