Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's mask farming

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I just saw the producers letter and I'm super excited about what's to come like the rest of you are I bet but I also remembered I wanted to get Kane's mask before this years update came since that hasn't happened yet I'm asking if anyone wants to form a Kane's mask farming team to try for one last effort to get it I'd like to try to do runs most Saturdays if that works for anyone if not then we can find a time that does I'd like to try this Saturday everyone tell me what time works for you and we'll see if we can all meet up

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
silver swordcoral on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Hi I just saw the producers letter and I'm super excited about what's to come like the rest of you are I bet but I also remembered I wanted to get Kane's mask before this years update came since that hasn't happened yet I'm asking if anyone wants to form a Kane's mask farming team to try for one last effort to get it I'd like to try to do runs most Saturdays if that works for anyone if not then we can find a time that does I'd like to try this Saturday everyone tell me what time works for you and we'll see if we can all meet up
Forgot to put a time in original post how does 3:50 pm eastern time this Saturday sound? If that doesn't work for anyone I can change the date and time I'm home schooled so I've got nothing but time also if anyone wants to go in and read the dialogue while doing the run that would be great to have a nice day

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
Forgot to put a time in original post how does 3:50 pm eastern time this Saturday sound? If that doesn't work for anyone I can change the date and time I'm home schooled so I've got nothing but time also if anyone wants to go in and read the dialogue while doing the run that would be great to have a nice day
Posting on the weekend for a meet-up, is probably not a good idea. Try reposting for next weekend.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I would have come for this if I could travel back an hour in time. Like Anecorbie said I would recommend rescheduling this for next weekend sometime.