Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's Intentions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
I've been thinking of deception as Kane's main attribute. While our goal is to get to El Dorado(possibly just a golden mahi mahi) we have no idea what Kane wants with the place-or thing. Now, you may say that we do know he wants to take over the spiral with "no place for pirates" as told by Avery, but I think Kane runs deeper than that. Kane and the entire army of clockworks are a deeper, darker, and more ruthless enemy than any living or dead character we've run across.

Kane uses this to make him seem even more powerful than he already is. He will use this deception to get rid of our hope. Now, Kane may not seem like it, but I believe he is built with the capabilities of each and every clockwork ever built. This lets him inflict more fear, more suffering, and the well-being of who? Kane.

We know Kane uses fear and deception because of the other clockworks we have run into. He uses fear, as seen by the clockwork in the last Fin battle. He uses ruthlessness, as shown by Rooke. He has also shown cunning and intelligence, from the construction of Beachhead and their tracking of you in Cool Ranch. So with the combination Kane has, where do we fit in?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
he wants to use the power of el dorado to save the world from evil! all hail our robotic savior!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Bearded Beast on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
I've been thinking of deception as Kane's main attribute. While our goal is to get to El Dorado(possibly just a golden mahi mahi) we have no idea what Kane wants with the place-or thing. Now, you may say that we do know he wants to take over the spiral with "no place for pirates" as told by Avery, but I think Kane runs deeper than that. Kane and the entire army of clockworks are a deeper, darker, and more ruthless enemy than any living or dead character we've run across.

Kane uses this to make him seem even more powerful than he already is. He will use this deception to get rid of our hope. Now, Kane may not seem like it, but I believe he is built with the capabilities of each and every clockwork ever built. This lets him inflict more fear, more suffering, and the well-being of who? Kane.

We know Kane uses fear and deception because of the other clockworks we have run into. He uses fear, as seen by the clockwork in the last Fin battle. He uses ruthlessness, as shown by Rooke. He has also shown cunning and intelligence, from the construction of Beachhead and their tracking of you in Cool Ranch. So with the combination Kane has, where do we fit in?
"All that is needed for Evil to succeed is for Good Pirates to do nothing."
We're the Chosen One, it's our destiny to stop the ruthless Armada in it's tracks and keep them from grinding the living creatures of the Spiral under their booted heels.