Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's fight is intense.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
It was me, a Swashbuckler, and a Buccaneer. We went in there, and we struggled with the first two fights, and then we got to Kane. It was long and drawn out, but we were doomed to lose. We were down to Kane vs a Ninja Pig companion, on like 1/6th of his health. It was at this point that I considered leaving.Then....out of nowhere, here came a friend of one of my dungeon mates. He was a Summer PvP Champion! He mopped the floor with Kane, and then I was rewarded for being patient and sticking with the team. I got the Musketeer hat and robe that Kane drops! That was one of the most intense and nerve-wracking fights I have ever been in.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I found it quite easy tbh, I went in with another buckler and a witch and we did just fine.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Congrats on both winning and not running. Always remember the good feeling you just had with this experience and work for it in real life. You will find you can accomplish quite a lot. It brings the greatest satisfaction.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
Indeed a similar situation occured with my second fight with Kane. Except, it was me who popped in last second to kill him. It was funny because they were all discussing strategies of how to stay out of reach and still attack or something of the sort lol