Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane The Troll

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Where do I start with this one XD
Ok so, myself and my level 62 witch friend thought we could solo kane together. It was going pretty good and we were down to Kane, Deacon with 142 health and a Bishop with 83 health, and the queen had disappeared so we were waiting for her. We killed deacon, then queen re appeared with half health and did a critical on me which brought me to half health. Then Bishop got killed by a mojo rising and Kane decides to go into his Frenzy. I get slaughtered because apparently Kane bypassed my what was 246 dodge at the time ( no doubloons) and so when I got knocked down my friend was next and did a MIRACLE dodge with his (wait for it)! 86 dodge. He then summoned a privy companion to revive me, BIG MISTAKE. The privy companion got slaughtered by Kane and the queen. RIP. Hardy Helena. My friend then killed queen with Reaver and he had 742 health left. Then Kane, who now has 1 health left. Turns to his critical again. He completely annihilates my friend and now everyone is dead and the only enemy left is. yep. Kane- with 1 hit point

Anyone else have any funny boss fight stories?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Unfair Angel on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
Ok so, myself and my level 62 witch friend thought we could solo kane together. It was going pretty good and we were down to Kane, Deacon with 142 health and a Bishop with 83 health, and the queen had disappeared so we were waiting for her. We killed deacon, then queen re appeared with half health and did a critical on me which brought me to half health. Then Bishop got killed by a mojo rising and Kane decides to go into his Frenzy. I get slaughtered because apparently Kane bypassed my what was 246 dodge at the time ( no doubloons) and so when I got knocked down my friend was next and did a MIRACLE dodge with his (wait for it)! 86 dodge. He then summoned a privy companion to revive me, BIG MISTAKE. The privy companion got slaughtered by Kane and the queen. RIP. Hardy Helena. My friend then killed queen with Reaver and he had 742 health left. Then Kane, who now has 1 health left. Turns to his critical again. He completely annihilates my friend and now everyone is dead and the only enemy left is. yep. Kane- with 1 hit point

One time I did Kane.

Within the two rounds that it took to reach me kane had a sword to my throat and my companions were off in the Bahamas on "sick" leave.
Ouch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:

You say Queen had disappeared, does this mean Queen has a "hide"? I have yet to see her demonstrate this power.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I haven't tried him solo yet. I have done him twice with Rogan, my favorite swashie, and maxed Fiorenza's privateer. We have won both times, but both were tough fights with more than a few crew going down. Rogan spent part of the second fight doing his bobblehead imitation. I ported in to help a pair of friends who were in trouble, so I have been part of groups that defeated him thrice now. Still thinking about tactics to minimize losses.

I have enjoyed every one of those tense fights, that is for sure.

-MW

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
anecorbie on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
You say Queen had disappeared, does this mean Queen has a "hide"? I have yet to see her demonstrate this power.
No hide, :P you know how like some bosses such as ratbeard flee from the battle? she did that without dialogue and was like gone from the battleboard for 3 rounds then re appeared again.