Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Just a story (marleybone spoilers so don't look)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 20, 2011
Hi I'm a mid level 50 range pirate and just got done with a really cool quest (its the one where you beat up Rooke on the boat fight thing in the vortex) and I thought it was really cool. I've done writing and stuff in the past so I thought I'd write my version or whatever. It's not accurate and the names aren't right at all. I know I could look up the right names but I don't want to and it's late and whatever. Its just a story and it's not very good if I had more time I could make it a lot better but I just don't want to lol so this is what I got I hope you like it but if not that's cool.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o_DMiJwXMy78Thmi2ORjZOGZHQ18nfsTA63cEAnOyzk/edit?usp=sharing

I hope google doc links are ok if they aren't I still really want to post this so anyway it's possible I'd really appreciate it.