Hey everyone its me again with some great tips I learned in my time playing feel free to add to them!
Surviving the skyways 1. Brodside combat is the best Always try to sink ships in brodside combat. I gives you a better chance at gathering items for quests and give good exp.
2. Sail with a buddy It's always good to have a friend or two to help out when fighting ships in the skyways.
3. Bring your mojo. Try to take as many mojo potions as you can/need into the sky. They can heal you ship instantly even in combat.
4. Take turns In brodside combat other ships will target the first player to engage them and pay no attention to the others so it's a good idea to take turns being the first into combat so one person isn't always being pounded on
5. Single targets are best Attack ships that are away from others so you aren't overwelmed by cannons.
6. Take a break Head to a windlane once and awhile to regenerate health and clear brodside tokens from your deck. Those tokens can really have an effect on the battle
That's it for now folks I hope you found this post helpful and feel free to add to it. I bid the farewell!
i like that, but i gotta add one more thing: if you happen to have your ship boarded, go to the other ship IMMEDIATELY. if you have pirate buff, you get stronger. even if you dont, chances are your enemies will also have pirate buff and will be weaker by fighting on their own ship (this will be easiest for swashbucklers)