Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Joining the message boards !

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
Hi I am new to the message boards . I read the boards all the time but I have just started posting . My character is Reckless Logan Bowman level 62 soon to be 63 . I am kind of stuck on the Hall of MInos dungeon . I almost forgot I am a musketeer . I used to play wizards so I know there are many side worlds I know some people who want side worlds in Pirates but I'd start with side skyways personally . My favorite skyway was cool ranch because I grew up loving cowboys and Indians and I love El Toro . I hope to post more and more on the message boards !

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
gyules8554 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am new to the message boards . I read the boards all the time but I have just started posting . My character is Reckless Logan Bowman level 62 soon to be 63 . I am kind of stuck on the Hall of MInos dungeon . I almost forgot I am a musketeer . I used to play wizards so I know there are many side worlds I know some people who want side worlds in Pirates but I'd start with side skyways personally . My favorite skyway was cool ranch because I grew up loving cowboys and Indians and I love El Toro . I hope to post more and more on the message boards !
Welcome, welcome and welcome Logan

Glad to have you aboard. I like your idea on adding new skyways to some of the existing worlds and it is nice to meet someone who also shares a fondness for the Wild West. I too really liked Cool Ranch for one because I could relate to so many of the characters from movies, shows and history. Anyways thanks for introducing yourself and good luck in the game and in life.

Also if you need help with that part of the game I could try and give you a hand. My pirate is a level 65 and would be willing to help out even though I haven't made it to that quest yet. (My pirate was maxed after 1st couple of quests in Aquila and I don't want to waste XP questing until level cap is raised) If you would like some help, just let me know and we could meet up in game.

Anyway, once again nice to meet you.

Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message board family Logan. It looks like you will fit right in with this zaney, giggly, hungry, imaginative and very helpful bunch.
I would be more that happy to help you with your quest. When and where would you like to meet? The three of us can do some serious damage and have a blast in the process

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ah! Apologies for the belated welcome! I second your idea of adding side skyways, I don't think it will be as much work for the developers as a side world. Anywho, welcome!

If you're still stuck on the Hall of Minos, or if you get stuck, feel free to ask the boards for help!

~Quick Pearl

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi there gyules8554,

Welcome on the message boards! , i hope that you will love it here, but i am sure you will with all those awesome pirates around us , and I am sure you are one of those awesome pirates .

And if you want some help with the Hall of Minos dungeon, please give us a time/timezone, realm, place to meet, and I will try to be there for sure, and I am sure some other very kind players here will try to help you

Remember: you are never alone here!

Have fun pirate!

Blaze

Ensign
May 23, 2012
Please join me attempt the hall of minos on 12/15/13 at noon on Avery Area 1 . Thank you for the welcome by the way . TEEHEE

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
gyules8554 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Please join me attempt the hall of minos on 12/15/13 at noon on Avery Area 1 . Thank you for the welcome by the way . TEEHEE
Is TEEHEE a reference to nigahiga, person who has over 10 million subscribers? That is what it says after each video.
P.S. You got 8 yars on one post! Gratz!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I will be there but just a word of advice, when chosing a meeting place Avery is not usually a good one because it fills up fast and if it is full we are not going to be able to get to you to help. I will give it my best shot to meet ya though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I was there but I didn't see you. You didn't specify time zone. Perhaps this is why I missed you as I am in Central zone.
Want to reschedule?

Ensign
Nov 17, 2013
Wow I can't believe your a level 62 close to 63 and and joined the message boards and I'm only a level 4 ! And I just started posting !