Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

January Newsletter Vadima Vision Absent

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Vadima's vision was not present in the latest Pirate101 newsletter. Could that mean that a new world is coming and they don't want to make it obvious by showing pictures? If we are going back to Valencia they obviously wouldn't show a picture. Same with any worlds that we have visited in Wizard. This could be some significant evidence that a new world is coming.

Captain
May 16, 2011
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
Vadima's vision was not present in the latest Pirate101 newsletter. Could that mean that a new world is coming and they don't want to make it obvious by showing pictures? If we are going back to Valencia they obviously wouldn't show a picture. Same with any worlds that we have visited in Wizard. This could be some significant evidence that a new world is coming.
Good deductions, but I doubt that's the case. Granted, Vadima's Visions did not exist before the last "Worldly Update," however, we thought some of Vadima's Visions were going to be worlds. I think the lack of a sneak peek just means KI doesn't have anything up their sleeves just yet. There's still a chance something will appear sooner of later.

Nonetheless, there's still a chance.

~ Thunder

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I know, I was looking forward to the sneak peek. Good theory.