Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

jade

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
can someone help me with the jade fleet ships? they are very hard. One time all my companions were dead and i came out with 10 health and i didn't collect the jade.SOMEONE PLEASE help!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
List a time a couple of days from now that you will be playing and I can help you sink the ships so you won't have to fight them on deck. One of my Christina's would be glad to help you.
Or, you can try switching realms until you find other people sinking ships and join them if they are sinking Jade ships or join them anyway and help them, then ask them to help you in return with your ships.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate101 lover on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
can someone help me with the jade fleet ships? they are very hard. One time all my companions were dead and i came out with 10 health and i didn't collect the jade.SOMEONE PLEASE help!
If you give a meeting time, date, place, and realm, I'm sure that someone will be able to help you.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012