Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i've got a theory you might want to hear

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
I remember that in one post ratbeard gave us a hint when the next world or update but he putted in his code but one of our fellow pirates cracked it. It said that right after the excitement of Christmas dwaddles so is it possible maybe our next world could be next month? Tell me what you think in the comments below.

fearless talon lewis level 65

i am a warrior mess with my you will get my blade.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, what post & what code? Who cracked the code? Well, I certainly hope that the new book is released soon.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warrior021u on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
I remember that in one post ratbeard gave us a hint when the next world or update but he putted in his code but one of our fellow pirates cracked it. It said that right after the excitement of Christmas dwaddles so is it possible maybe our next world could be next month? Tell me what you think in the comments below.

fearless talon lewis level 65

i am a warrior mess with my you will get my blade.
Ah yes. Valkoor JOKINGLY made a reference out of something that Ratbeard said. Valkoor said that his solution probably was just for fun, and that he would probably make something out of nothing! But.......Ratbeard DID reply with TWO words: "That's Awesome."

I believe that Ratbeard was complimenting Valkoor on his wit, OR it could be Valkoor cracked a hint, and that would mean that it comes sometime in the next two months. However, don't get your hopes up. There have been NO sneak peeks yet. Typically, KI starts giving us little tidbits 2-3 weeks before a major update. Keep your eyes on Facebook and Twitter everyone, and Vine too!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I believe you may be referring to the whole [REDACTED] comment that Ratbeard made when he posted this.

"I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!"

And then soooomeone was oh so clever enough to post this.

"Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?"

And then Ratbeard followed with this.

"That is awesome."

It can all be found in this thread here. But there was never any confirmation from Ratbeard that anything was solved or that there was a hidden message in his [REDACTED] comment in the first place. But also no confirmation that something wasn't solved either. Players kind of jumped to the conclusion that something was solved, because Ratbeard may have simply implied he was a fan of phrase forming acrostics that clearly comes from a lack of better things to do by the someone that created it.

So there's no definitive proof that the someone was really on to something......but we can't stop from hoping, right?

So, bring it on KI, Ratbeard and company-- we're more than ready!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
I believe you may be referring to the whole [REDACTED] comment that Ratbeard made when he posted this.

"I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!"

And then soooomeone was oh so clever enough to post this.

"Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?"

And then Ratbeard followed with this.

"That is awesome."

It can all be found in this thread here. But there was never any confirmation from Ratbeard that anything was solved or that there was a hidden message in his [REDACTED] comment in the first place. But also no confirmation that something wasn't solved either. Players kind of jumped to the conclusion that something was solved, because Ratbeard may have simply implied he was a fan of phrase forming acrostics that clearly comes from a lack of better things to do by the someone that created it.

So there's no definitive proof that the someone was really on to something......but we can't stop from hoping, right?

So, bring it on KI, Ratbeard and company-- we're more than ready!
hehheh sorry if i wasn't on the dot like that thanks for coming in valkor