Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

its fun to be a swash buckler

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
getsome202 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
im a swash buckler
Welcome to the message boards fellow swashy. Yes it is indeed fun to be a swashy. Lots of wonderful flips and jumps and some serious damage. 'Tis indeed a blast.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
This sign is for witchdoctors. This is the swashbucker sign.

Captain
May 13, 2011
getsome202 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
im a swash buckler
good to know, just writing that its fun to be a swashbuckler and nothing else makes it look like spam, plus, you posted the witchdoctor icon. the swashbuckler icon is

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
good to know, just writing that its fun to be a swashbuckler and nothing else makes it look like spam, plus, you posted the witchdoctor icon. the swashbuckler icon is
Didn't look like spam to me. It's just a new poster trying out a new skill. Some are a bit shy at first when it comes to posting and just want to test the waters to see if they want to do this kind of thing. It was short, sweet and to the point. Sometimes getting to the heart of the matter quickly is very helpful. Yea I know I am a pirate but I am a pirate that likes to see the virtuous hero in all posters here. You will have to try really hard to convince me otherwise.
A lot have gotten the symbols messed up too. It does seem kind of logical as that witchdoctor smoke looking thing does look like a rose which is very swashbucklery. We all get used to things in steps. I love to give the benefit of the doubt until I get a chance to really know someone. But, then again, that's just me.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
welcome swashbuckler to the pirates message board ye be always welcome to the chat.

ps. swashbuckler is one word