Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's been a while......

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
It's been close to 10 months since I last played.....made my dramatic return by buying 180k Crowns that I had been saving up for (now a Manager at McDonald's!!) and managed to get the last 3 companions in the Tribal Crew Pack! I got the Buccaneer, Privateer, and Witchdoctor....and then got my first 2 companions from the Armada pack, picking up the Dragoon and Battle Angel! I got all 5 of them in 80k Crowns.....and then the last 100k were used picking up all of the special Armada pack weapons and trying to get the other 2 companions...but luck has to run out sometime.

All in all, 5 companions was more than I was expecting.

And I am happy to be back!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 26, 2017 wrote:
It's been close to 10 months since I last played.....made my dramatic return by buying 180k Crowns that I had been saving up for (now a Manager at McDonald's!!) and managed to get the last 3 companions in the Tribal Crew Pack! I got the Buccaneer, Privateer, and Witchdoctor....and then got my first 2 companions from the Armada pack, picking up the Dragoon and Battle Angel! I got all 5 of them in 80k Crowns.....and then the last 100k were used picking up all of the special Armada pack weapons and trying to get the other 2 companions...but luck has to run out sometime.

Welcome back, warriorscreed! Good to hear that your collection is growing! ( Want fries with that? ) Just kidding, I'm happy your back!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

ill take one small fry please! just kidding!

welcome back warriorscreed! you, my friend, have better luck than me. in like, 25 dollars worth of crowns, all I got was the swashbuckler companion from the tribal crew pack.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

forgot to mention, there is many presents and bottles of yum stashed about to welcome you back!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Thanks guys! I'm geared up for the next update and I am certainly ready for the Test Realm! Gotta dust off my boat and my companion army.....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back and congratulations on your promotion and on your fantastic pack luck.