Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Items you got from boss ships

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
What items have you found after defeating a boss ship? Really the only boss ship I ever fought was the one in Subata skyway and I earned the Jade Emperor's Wheel. What other items have you found from boss ships? Not just the one I fought but any other ship. I was curious if any of the boss ships drop crown item ship parts for the MarleyBone galleon.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainAureus on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
What items have you found after defeating a boss ship? Really the only boss ship I ever fought was the one in Subata skyway and I earned the Jade Emperor's Wheel. What other items have you found from boss ships? Not just the one I fought but any other ship. I was curious if any of the boss ships drop crown item ship parts for the MarleyBone galleon.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
Oh they sure do . I have received the Horn of RA, The Admiral's Wheel, which is a 30 percent heal that looks like the hand of God is coming down to heal your ship, and Horn of the Ice Lord. They don't always drop good stuff, you have to stick with it for a while. But these things I have received from both the Amber Hoard boss and the Ninja Pig boss on the other side of the current. You man get 50 gold to over a thousand, you just never know but the hard work is worth it. I have received many other drops too, I just cannot remember what they were, but it is a lot of stuff and many of them are identical in power to the items sold in the crown shop. Those bosses will give you great stuff and are great for raising your nautical at the same time.
If you have some lower ships, like the Samoori ships the two bosses in Khotan ( one with the Ninja pigs and right beside them there is a Tso boss, they drop crown shop twins for the lighter ships.