Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Items You Cannot Auction or Discard

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Why are there some items you cannot discard? A have a few items that I don't need so has the Fire Bringer's Crest and the Aztecosaur Altar which I don't need but are being forced to keep because I cannot auction(sell) or discard(trash) them. I only have limited storage on Pirate 101 and having to keep these items I don't need only limits my storage more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Why are there some items you cannot discard? A have a few items that I don't need so has the Fire Bringer's Crest and the Aztecosaur Altar which I don't need but are being forced to keep because I cannot auction(sell) or discard(trash) them. I only have limited storage on Pirate 101 and having to keep these items I don't need only limits my storage more.
Go to Mr. Trelawny in Skull Island to sell non-auction housing items. Go to any free trader ( like Jolly Roger in Avery's Court ) to sell non-auction gear.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
You can sell those to Mr. Trelawney, the Housing Vendor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Also the only thing you can't trash are pets. Just take items from your attic or storage, put in your backpack, then trash.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sell non-auction gear to a free trader ( like Jolly Roger in Avery's Court. )