Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there different ways to get Practice Points

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2010
so, it seems like i can't get more Practice Points, the only way i know how to get them is through leveling, and i've have reached max level, i'm currently kinda working on my level 70 Musketeer, Red Olivia, and i have found the secret trainers location in Devilfish Hollow, turns out, i need Practice Points for they're talents, like Overwatch, and Burst Fire, and i can't reset cuz i have no crowns, so please, tell me if there's other ways to get Practice Points, thanks

Community Leader
You can get 21 practice points by max level:
  • 14 from leveling
  • 7 from Zeke quests in Skull Island, Monquista, Cool Ranch, Valencia Part 1, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila

You can't get any more, and if you're dissatisfied with your decisions, you'll have to pay to reset or wait for a member benefit. I'd recommend planning your choices out with this calculator beforehand:

https://finalbastion.com/p101-practice-point-calculator/

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP