Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there any chance...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Is there any chance that P101 will get another bundle? (or better yet, a side world, or house, or cheaper scrip stuff?) Not that I'm complaining, but the game starts to get a little bit stale when the story stops for a year or two.
Anyhoo, just askin'.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
noahdd on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
Is there any chance that P101 will get another bundle? (or better yet, a side world, or house, or cheaper scrip stuff?) Not that I'm complaining, but the game starts to get a little bit stale when the story stops for a year or two.
Anyhoo, just askin'.
I hope you get an answer even though it'll probably be: "That would be telling..."

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Yes, it's been very long since P101 received a new bundle. Though, now that the Advanced Pets update arrived in P101, I can safely speak that all new P101 special bundles will be having new unique pets that comes with the usual unique gear, ships, companions, & so on, & that includes new possible housing gauntlet bundles, too.

I'd ask if KI would revise available past bundles to include new pets... though, I wouldn't count on that.