Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there a guide for...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I just have a quick question, is there a guide for Pirate101 and it's list of gear-added epic talents and special powers(such as Blood Flames)? I really would like to know which bosses drop special gear that give epics and powers that can't be gained normally. If there isn't a guide could someone tell me a few?
Thanks!!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
I just have a quick question, is there a guide for Pirate101 and it's list of gear-added epic talents and special powers(such as Blood Flames)? I really would like to know which bosses drop special gear that give epics and powers that can't be gained normally. If there isn't a guide could someone tell me a few?
Thanks!!!!
Hi there Tyler! There are different guides scattered throughout the various P101 affiliated sites. One great place to go to look for gear is the Pirate101 Wiki on Central.

Here is a Link to the Pirate101 Main Wiki Page. Just click on a tab to the left, or mouse over it for additional, drop-down choices to select from.

Here is a Link to the Pirate Powers listing- where you can click on a Power and it will list all known sources for gear that give that power to your pirate. So, if you are looking for gear that gives Blood Flames, just click on the Blood Flames link and it will direct you to a page that shows the power card, describes it and on the right will list any, known (or updated) pieces of gear that provide that Blood Flames. You can then click on that piece of gear, Captain Blood's Jacket, and be directed to a page that shows the Jacket and which boss/enemy drops the jacket. In this case we know that would be the one and only Captain Blood- so, you can then click on Captain Blood and be directed to his page which will help you locate where to find him. You can do this for any Power, piece of gear and likewise enemy that drops that piece of gear.

Here is a Link to the Pirate Epic Talents listing- which lists all the talents and when clicking, will list all known gear that provides your pirate with that talent.

And here is a Link to the Pirate Talents Listing.

The Wiki is a work in progress and is updated by Wiki-Master, players and anyone who knows how and wishes to help contribute to it.

Hope this helps and best of luck finding and acquiring the great gear you are looking for!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Here ya go Tyler. This guide should help you out considerably

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi there Tyler! There are different guides scattered throughout the various P101 affiliated sites. One great place to go to look for gear is the Pirate101 Wiki on Central.

Here is a Link to the Pirate101 Main Wiki Page. Just click on a tab to the left, or mouse over it for additional, drop-down choices to select from.

Here is a Link to the Pirate Powers listing- where you can click on a Power and it will list all known sources for gear that give that power to your pirate. So, if you are looking for gear that gives Blood Flames, just click on the Blood Flames link and it will direct you to a page that shows the power card, describes it and on the right will list any, known (or updated) pieces of gear that provide that Blood Flames. You can then click on that piece of gear, Captain Blood's Jacket, and be directed to a page that shows the Jacket and which boss/enemy drops the jacket. In this case we know that would be the one and only Captain Blood- so, you can then click on Captain Blood and be directed to his page which will help you locate where to find him. You can do this for any Power, piece of gear and likewise enemy that drops that piece of gear.

Here is a Link to the Pirate Epic Talents listing- which lists all the talents and when clicking, will list all known gear that provides your pirate with that talent.

And here is a Link to the Pirate Talents Listing.

The Wiki is a work in progress and is updated by Wiki-Master, players and anyone who knows how and wishes to help contribute to it.

Hope this helps and best of luck finding and acquiring the great gear you are looking for!
*Takes tiny little link and goes home* You RAWK Valkoor. You are THE source and massively helpful. VERY well done.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
*Takes tiny little link and goes home* You RAWK Valkoor. You are THE source and massively helpful. VERY well done.
Aww thanks Chrissy. Your link may have been tiny, but it had such STYLE and PANACHE!

Hey, when I am looking for great gear, sometimes I just want that WOW factor and Swordroll's guide is thee place to go when you want your pirate to look good in the Spiral. I have used it many times myself to see what Valkoor would or should be wearing these days....instantly going from drab to FAB

My links were more just about finding the powers/talents you may be looking for on gear. Either way, your link was just as helpful and useful. I didn't even know some of those items existed until I saw them in Swordroll's Guide.

So, the RAWKIN' clearly goes both ways!