Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Emmet level 3 attack a glitch?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
When I was playing with Emmet today, I see his level 3 attack, where he throws one spark-shooter in the air, and pulls out another one. The weird thing is that his first does like around 80-90, but his second hit, it does 0 or one! is this a glitch?
Brave Jonathan level 23

Administrator
Yup, it's a display glitch. Many of these "0" hit glitches will be cleared up in the next major update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
Yup, it's a display glitch. Many of these "0" hit glitches will be cleared up in the next major update to the game.
Gotcha. I had noticed the same thing with Billy the Kid. His attack where he shoots a bunch of rounds in rapid succession, the last one always shows as zero. Is this one of the glitches as well? I had thought it might have been a stylistic choice, like he was a little tuckered out by the end of his shooting spree. He is a cute little fellah.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 02, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
Gotcha. I had noticed the same thing with Billy the Kid. His attack where he shoots a bunch of rounds in rapid succession, the last one always shows as zero. Is this one of the glitches as well? I had thought it might have been a stylistic choice, like he was a little tuckered out by the end of his shooting spree. He is a cute little fellah.
I have Billy the Kid too! And I aways wondered why his critical ended with a 0, I am happy that Billy's critcal will end with a number other than 0 but that means other goat gunslingers will do more than 0 with their criticals

Community Leader
coolster50 on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
I have Billy the Kid too! And I aways wondered why his critical ended with a 0, I am happy that Billy's critcal will end with a number other than 0 but that means other goat gunslingers will do more than 0 with their criticals
If I understand what Jack was saying (correct me if I'm wrong), it is already doing more damage than zero, it's just a display error. So it's hitting for whatever it will actually hit, we're just seeing wrong numbers.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
I had the same problem with my companion,"Torador Novillare