Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Intelligent enemies

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Curious about the regatta, and not having much time, I decided to just go in solo for the regatta, and poke about a bit. Since I have max nautical level and a good ship I figured I could hold my own for a little while (after all, I like to think I'm clever too).

And so I did... for a very little while! Battling one of the ships, I performed my usual evasive maneuvers when the others came in range -- but they came in after me! I could not outsmart them solo, so while I defeated one ship and damaged another, they neatly got me in the end.

Well, that is what my impudence cost me, after all. I will try again, using the team-up option as intended. But I wanted to say: nicely done, Ratbeard and KI crew, I appreciate intelligent enemies!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - the mob ships in the Regatta get speedier and more tenacious as you go through the levels, which can make survival trickier. Also, I've noticed a limit to how far you can back away from the battle to get to the grey and out of reach. Having someone on the team who can heal all is great, but always make sure your potions are full!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i believe mojo potions still heal your ship in combat, if this is still true then get 3 and your good to go, refill when needed