Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'mma Back!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I've been on a 2 month(ish) hiatus sailing on an adventure outside of P101, but now I'mma back. Idk how active I'll be, but I'll do my best. However, if I find the maps to say, a land famous for fast hedgehogs, or maybe metamorphic animals with elementally charged powers, or even territorial transformative humanoids, I might give in to temptation. I'll find my way onto your boards hopefully.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Dolan!

It's great to have you join us again. If you do come across one of those notoriously fast hedgehogs, in that land far away....please tell him I need my wallet back. Gone in a blink of an eye, he was! Hmm, unless he just happens to be friends with one of the elementally charged, metamorphic animals....then, I just assume he keeps the wallet. I don't want any trouble!

Pleasant playing an posting to ya.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back Dolan.
Great to have you back sailing with us. Let the shenanigans begin

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
Welcome back Dolan!

It's great to have you join us again. If you do come across one of those notoriously fast hedgehogs, in that land far away....please tell him I need my wallet back. Gone in a blink of an eye, he was! Hmm, unless he just happens to be friends with one of the elementally charged, metamorphic animals....then, I just assume he keeps the wallet. I don't want any trouble!

Pleasant playing an posting to ya.
I'll keep an eye out for that wallet next visit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
FireMorgan13 on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
I'll keep an eye out for that wallet next visit.
That's all I can ask...and thank you! It's one of those plastic ones with a picture of Yoda on one side and Obi-Wan on the other. Sadly it was empty at the time except for buffalo nickel, a picture of Princess Leia....and a crumbled cookie, maybe a stamp and a Dunkin Donuts gift card too.

If you find it, you can keep the cookie!