Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Back!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Wahoo!
I am finally back, if for just a season. It's been too long, so what new things are happening around here?
Oh! That's right, Chrissy, please come here for just a second, I want to give you a little, present.

P101 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome back Noah, it's good to be hearing from you again.
Check out the update notes pages to see what has been happening game wise, then give that Nefarious Tower a run with some of our seasoned Moo Manchu wranglers and you will be right back into the groove and hopeful with some awesome new gear.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
** Throws Cherry Bomb at Chrissy**
I didn't forget that.
Thanks for the advice, I've already run it twice, awesome gear, just really want a mask, dang those are awesome.
Nice to be back!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
noahdd on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Wahoo!
I am finally back, if for just a season. It's been too long, so what new things are happening around here?
Oh! That's right, Chrissy, please come here for just a second, I want to give you a little, present.

P101 4EVA!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back noah, Welcome back! We can't wait to see your face when you find out what been happening! Its awesome!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
There's a teaser for an upcoming update, it involves a famous squid and his loyal frog.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Noah, nice to have you posting again on the boards. We'll be looking forward to enjoying your future postings and 'hearing' from you again.

Again welcome back and enjoy!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back mate, good to have ye here again.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan