For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

I'm a Gunner's Mate, mate!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
For a moment here I would like to be frank,
for I would like to thank,
All the Pirate's I like the most,
'Cause I have 200 posts,
and I don't like to boast!
But save the date,
Because I'm a Gunner's mate!
Please excuse my bad poetry, I'm so happy that I'm finally here! Thank you to everybody who supported my posts, and accommodated someone who is still pretty new to the boards. It means a lot.

~Fearless Finnigan


Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
For a moment here I would like to be frank,
for I would like to thank,
All the Pirate's I like the most,
'Cause I have 200 posts,
and I don't like to boast!
But save the date,
Because I'm a Gunner's mate!
Please excuse my bad poetry, I'm so happy that I'm finally here! Thank you to everybody who supported my posts, and accommodated someone who is still pretty new to the boards. It means a lot.

~Fearless Finnigan

You always like to be "Frank". Congrats, mate! And you're "Doing it Your Way", too!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Congratulations Gunner's Mate Frank
Oh wait.........You DID say that is what you would like.........Right?

Well done and the yum's on me for your Gunner's Mate promotion.............Finnigan.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations Gunner's Mate Frank
Oh wait.........You DID say that is what you would like.........Right?

Well done and the yum's on me for your Gunner's Mate promotion.............Finnigan.
To quote a very awesome, stylish pirate, "I prefer my yum in a glass." (you know who you are.) Thank you for the kind words Chrissy.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
308
Roses are red violets are blue everyone is super happy for you congrats

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
I rather enjoyed your bad poetry, Finn! (Actually, it wasn't as bad as you may think...and I know a thing or two about bad poetry)

Sweet Mate of those that be Gunnin'!!! Congratulations to you and your worthy rise in the Marauding Ranks. To follow along with Esperanza's mighty fine Frankness, I'll offer up a couple more.

Finn, you hit the boards with quite a Bang Bang and are now living The Impossible Dream. Yeah It Was a Very Good Year and I must say I Get a Kick Out of You. You're not too bad for a Girl from Ipanema...yikes Let Me Try Again, that one won't work! I'm always saying Somethin' Stupid, but hey That's Life--if I ever get properly evaluated, they'll surely Fly Me to the Moon!

All I know is thatIf You Go Away some day,please Don'cha Go 'Way Mad and that we'll surely be asking, Ain't Cha Ever Comin' Back? Wow, just stepped outside and man oh man, what a glorious Summer Wind that's blowing today...nice Blue Skies too! Well, I best be going, I just got a shipment in so I gotta get to sellin' some Baubles, Bangles and Beads-- you know,gotta support the family by bringing in a few Pennies from Heaven!

Yeah, I think I'm Goin' Out of My Head! Congrats, Finn!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
I rather enjoyed your bad poetry, Finn! (Actually, it wasn't as bad as you may think...and I know a thing or two about bad poetry)

Sweet Mate of those that be Gunnin'!!! Congratulations to you and your worthy rise in the Marauding Ranks. To follow along with Esperanza's mighty fine Frankness, I'll offer up a couple more.

Finn, you hit the boards with quite a Bang Bang and are now living The Impossible Dream. Yeah It Was a Very Good Year and I must say I Get a Kick Out of You. You're not too bad for a Girl from Ipanema...yikes Let Me Try Again, that one won't work! I'm always saying Somethin' Stupid, but hey That's Life--if I ever get properly evaluated, they'll surely Fly Me to the Moon!

All I know is thatIf You Go Away some day,please Don'cha Go 'Way Mad and that we'll surely be asking, Ain't Cha Ever Comin' Back? Wow, just stepped outside and man oh man, what a glorious Summer Wind that's blowing today...nice Blue Skies too! Well, I best be going, I just got a shipment in so I gotta get to sellin' some Baubles, Bangles and Beads-- you know,gotta support the family by bringing in a few Pennies from Heaven!

Yeah, I think I'm Goin' Out of My Head! Congrats, Finn!
Bonnie Anne, can you please make so i can spam the yar button on Valkoor's post?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Oh and here's a couple of bonus Sinatra jokes, for you. (Yeah, I also know a thing or two about bad jokes)

Who do Bonnie and Ol' Blue Eyes greatly admire?
....Anne Frank!

What was Frank Sinatra's favorite city to visit?
....San Francis-co

What do you call Mr. Sinatra swimming in a giant, German mug?
....Frank-in-Stein! (That joke is truly monstrous!)

What would you call a pack of hot dogs stuck in a snare?
....FrankS in a tra-p!

That's all I got......

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Oh and here's a couple of bonus Sinatra jokes, for you. (Yeah, I also know a thing or two about bad jokes)

Who do Bonnie and Ol' Blue Eyes greatly admire?
....Anne Frank!

What was Frank Sinatra's favorite city to visit?
....San Francis-co

What do you call Mr. Sinatra swimming in a giant, German mug?
....Frank-in-Stein! (That joke is truly monstrous!)

What would you call a pack of hot dogs stuck in a snare?
....FrankS in a tra-p!

That's all I got......
Well I tried to come up with an intelligent response to that, and I failed. I just can't top that. Although when I asked Esperanza about it, she said this:

"Tell him he's the Dean of puns".

*sigh* Well, Ain't that a kick in the head. I never was good at this kind of stuff.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
I rather enjoyed your bad poetry, Finn! (Actually, it wasn't as bad as you may think...and I know a thing or two about bad poetry)

Sweet Mate of those that be Gunnin'!!! Congratulations to you and your worthy rise in the Marauding Ranks. To follow along with Esperanza's mighty fine Frankness, I'll offer up a couple more.

Finn, you hit the boards with quite a Bang Bang and are now living The Impossible Dream. Yeah It Was a Very Good Year and I must say I Get a Kick Out of You. You're not too bad for a Girl from Ipanema...yikes Let Me Try Again, that one won't work! I'm always saying Somethin' Stupid, but hey That's Life--if I ever get properly evaluated, they'll surely Fly Me to the Moon!

All I know is thatIf You Go Away some day,please Don'cha Go 'Way Mad and that we'll surely be asking, Ain't Cha Ever Comin' Back? Wow, just stepped outside and man oh man, what a glorious Summer Wind that's blowing today...nice Blue Skies too! Well, I best be going, I just got a shipment in so I gotta get to sellin' some Baubles, Bangles and Beads-- you know,gotta support the family by bringing in a few Pennies from Heaven!

Yeah, I think I'm Goin' Out of My Head! Congrats, Finn!
WOW that was just beyond amazing. Yar infinity

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Oh and here's a couple of bonus Sinatra jokes, for you. (Yeah, I also know a thing or two about bad jokes)

Who do Bonnie and Ol' Blue Eyes greatly admire?
....Anne Frank!

What was Frank Sinatra's favorite city to visit?
....San Francis-co

What do you call Mr. Sinatra swimming in a giant, German mug?
....Frank-in-Stein! (That joke is truly monstrous!)

What would you call a pack of hot dogs stuck in a snare?
....FrankS in a tra-p!

That's all I got......
And that's a good thing, since I'm still sore over laughing about Frank in Stein

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
734
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Oh and here's a couple of bonus Sinatra jokes, for you. (Yeah, I also know a thing or two about bad jokes)

Who do Bonnie and Ol' Blue Eyes greatly admire?
....Anne Frank!

What was Frank Sinatra's favorite city to visit?
....San Francis-co

What do you call Mr. Sinatra swimming in a giant, German mug?
....Frank-in-Stein! (That joke is truly monstrous!)

What would you call a pack of hot dogs stuck in a snare?
....FrankS in a tra-p!

That's all I got......
very cleaver me brother and again excellent wordplay as always.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
734
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
For a moment here I would like to be frank,
for I would like to thank,
All the Pirate's I like the most,
'Cause I have 200 posts,
and I don't like to boast!
But save the date,
Because I'm a Gunner's mate!
Please excuse my bad poetry, I'm so happy that I'm finally here! Thank you to everybody who supported my posts, and accommodated someone who is still pretty new to the boards. It means a lot.

~Fearless Finnigan

Congrats too ye mate ye deserve it yar.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
For a moment here I would like to be frank,
for I would like to thank,
All the Pirate's I like the most,
'Cause I have 200 posts,
and I don't like to boast!
But save the date,
Because I'm a Gunner's mate!
Please excuse my bad poetry, I'm so happy that I'm finally here! Thank you to everybody who supported my posts, and accommodated someone who is still pretty new to the boards. It means a lot.

~Fearless Finnigan

Sorry I'm late but congrats finny! You are a true gunner's mate mate! Wait what.....

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
989
Well, congrats on the promotion, and as the tradition goes, I'd say we all head over to the Kraken Skulls for a round of Yum.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
108
*sighs* I still have a ways to go, still only a PETTY OFFICER. Congratulations Finn, I know the definition of bad poetry . I am slowing down in my posts, but Ill try to stay active while I still have my membership. Ye be blastin' them cannons I tell ye! Fire at will!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
ElijahWaterVault on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
*sighs* I still have a ways to go, still only a PETTY OFFICER. Congratulations Finn, I know the definition of bad poetry . I am slowing down in my posts, but Ill try to stay active while I still have my membership. Ye be blastin' them cannons I tell ye! Fire at will!
Poor Will. Duck, Will, duck!