Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could meet a companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
If you could meet a companion in real life,who would it be? i'd probabbly like to meet catbeard or bonnie anne.
who would you want to meet?.
this is literally the best thing i could come up with in a while.
silver joseph vane

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Interesting question. I'd like to meet the cat pirate because he's just so much fun to watch in battle. On the other hand, Handsome Dan seems like he'd have a story to tell.

Of the companions you get in-game, Monkey King seems like he'd be amusing to chat with, although I don't think I'd dare let him out of my sight for a moment.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
If you could meet a companion in real life,who would it be? i'd probabbly like to meet catbeard or bonnie anne.
silver joseph vane
Good idea! I think I would get together with my 'girls' Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, and Mustang Sally. Some Southern sweet tea, pie and talk; lots and lots of talk and laughter!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Anyone human. Can you imagine if you just saw a giant rat walking down the street, dressed like a pirate? No offense to you, Ratbeard, but I'd either call the government or assume they were shooting a new TMNT movie.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silver joseph vane
I would have to cheat and say my whole crew (Plus One-Eyed Jack) as it would cause a mutiny if I chose one over the other. That I will not instigate.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
silver joseph vane
hmm let me think gah i can't think! time to play some video games ( note this is just a small joke )

me. playing video games

monkey king. are those giant alien robots?

me. heck yeah they are! wait what.... um i think maybe i need a glass of water ( goes to get some water )

catbeard. try these picked hearings there fantastic!

me. yeah yeah i only eat flounder wait hang onnnnnn 0_0 uhhhh maybe i should just go outside i've been wanted to practice my archery ( shoots arrow )

bonnie anne. thats it? ( blasts my arrow and shoots farther then me )

me. am i freaking out? ( goes back inside to find egg shen wreaking my wii u ) WHAT THE HECK

egg shen. WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU WEIRD MYSTERY MACHINE

me. hey stop wreaking it! ( i punch him in the face ) gosh dang it my wii u is wreaked!

gracie.ill fix it ( fixes wii u )

me. thanks a bunch! wait what ( walks out of room ) hey whats this button do? ( pushes button and gets sucked into a portal ) AHHHHHH wait were am i? wait talking animals giant skyways and windlanes? NO WAY I'M IN PIRATE101!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is how i got to pirate101 lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
Anyone human. Can you imagine if you just saw a giant rat walking down the street, dressed like a pirate? No offense to you, Ratbeard, but I'd either call the government or assume they were shooting a new TMNT movie.
That is so funny, but what if we entered the game and be able to talk to our companions, who would you like to meet?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Although he's not a companion, I think Captain Avery would be very interesting to talk to.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Weasel Gambler, of course. He seems like a fun guy. Although, it would be cool to meet Ratbeard. Cool topic!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Good idea! I think I would get together with my 'girls' Bonnie Anne, Sarah Steele, and Mustang Sally. Some Southern sweet tea, pie and talk; lots and lots of talk and laughter!
Amen to that! I would add Shiruku Neko to that list. In the game, we only get a little piece of her story and I want to know more.

~Gibbsie

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ooh, excellent question and topic!

I would really like to meet Old Scratch. I love his accent and the way he speaks -- and it would be quite interesting to see just what keeps him upright as he sways back and forth. And to be able to see through him would be quite fantastic. Plus I surely may pick up a stick or two and play some xylophone on his ribcage while he sings....

"Don't worry, 'bout a ting', I and I say, every little ting's gonna be all right!"

Plus I would want to inquire as to what his secrets are concerning casting without the FIZZLE!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
That is so funny, but what if we entered the game and be able to talk to our companions, who would you like to meet?
Hmm. Kobe Yojimbo, probably, it'd most likely be like meeting a Buddha. Which would be cool.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I would have to cheat and say my whole crew (Plus One-Eyed Jack) as it would cause a mutiny if I chose one over the other. That I will not instigate.
I honestly have the same answer as chrissy, however i REALLY would like to meet El Toro! (music) Maybe he could teach meh to fence then i could be his sidekick, El Roberto! (music)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
warrior021u on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
hmm let me think gah i can't think! time to play some video games ( note this is just a small joke )

me. playing video games

monkey king. are those giant alien robots?

me. heck yeah they are! wait what.... um i think maybe i need a glass of water ( goes to get some water )

catbeard. try these picked hearings there fantastic!

me. yeah yeah i only eat flounder wait hang onnnnnn 0_0 uhhhh maybe i should just go outside i've been wanted to practice my archery ( shoots arrow )

bonnie anne. thats it? ( blasts my arrow and shoots farther then me )

me. am i freaking out? ( goes back inside to find egg shen wreaking my wii u ) WHAT THE HECK

egg shen. WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU WEIRD MYSTERY MACHINE

me. hey stop wreaking it! ( i punch him in the face ) gosh dang it my wii u is wreaked!

gracie.ill fix it ( fixes wii u )

me. thanks a bunch! wait what ( walks out of room ) hey whats this button do? ( pushes button and gets sucked into a portal ) AHHHHHH wait were am i? wait talking animals giant skyways and windlanes? NO WAY I'M IN PIRATE101!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is how i got to pirate101 lol
LOL awesome. Honestly that woud be awesome if my companions were in real life, if my sis was picking on me or something i would be like: Don't make me angry. my sis: x snicker x why not? x subodai and el toro and ratbeard walk up behing me x toro: Thats why! My sis: Ha! A bunch of animals to protect you! HA! x I turn into Fearless Robert Spencer with my roman gladiator armor on and i pull out my big xiphos sword x My sis: x sis runs away x me: ha! We got her that time guys! x high fives everyone x

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
my first mate kan po he and I would have some interesting conversations and he would share me his wisdom while I show him a thing or two about video games, computers, or other stuff.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
ok,now i kinda wanna make something like that uncanny valley movie the nostalgia critic made.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i will also cheat, all of them. i just cant decide

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'd like to meet Fan Flanders, she be me type of frog to hang out at a tavern with.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:

I would really like to meet Old Scratch. I love his accent and the way he speaks -- and it would be quite interesting to see just what keeps him upright as he sways back and forth. And to be able to see through him would be quite fantastic. Plus I surely may pick up a stick or two and play some xylophone on his ribcage while he sings....

"Don't worry, 'bout a ting', I and I say, every little ting's gonna be all right!"

Plus I would want to inquire as to what his secrets are concerning casting without the FIZZLE!
Yes! Please make him sing this song KI! Valkoor you are a true genius.

~Gibbsie

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Gibbs on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
Yes! Please make him sing this song KI! Valkoor you are a true genius.

~Gibbsie
Thank you Gibbsie for the kind words. I agree -- not about the genius part -- but I would surely, absolutely, positively and utterly love it if Scratchie would start singing that song.

Maybe as a marketing tactic, KI could put together hilarious music videos of our trusted, comical and endearing companions in action, belting out classic tunes. That would surely have me on board the whole Pirate101 ship. Fiz Marley (or Bone Marley) would just have to sing that song!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:

YESSSSS!! (fist pump napolian dynamite style) make him sing that song in game so i can record it then listen to it every time a feel sad!! Vakloor my friend, You. Are. A. .Genius.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
YESSSSS!! (fist pump napolian dynamite style) make him sing that song in game so i can record it then listen to it every time a feel sad!! Vakloor my friend, You. Are. A. .Genius.
Thanks a lot Bob! My goofiness surely couldn't be compared to true geniusnessism, I'm afraid. Maybe just goofy in a brilliantly odd way -- perhaps?

But that song definitely chases the blues away and if Scratch was singing that song, it surely would lift the spirits (viewer discretion- pun may or may not have been intended, probably so though!) Oh, I guess the warning is supposed to go first......so much for the genius part.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me I would like to meet Lucky Jack Russel, although i have yet to recruit him. He is an awesome pirate dog companion,because he got a mask and more speedier than his counter part Sargent bob.

For Halloween party gag, I would meet dead mike and i would say to everyone to the party," Hi everyone,this my friend " Mike " dressed as a zombie pirate." That would very funny that my guests would say " Wow that is some realistic custom." " Mike don't tell them that yer a real zombie,ye might scare everyone away." I would warn him.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Vakloor? Who is vakloor? I meant Valkoor lol

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
*cough*louislebisque*cough*

I would really want to meet subodai.