Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If KI Interviewed YOU...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
....For a KingsIsle Live, what would you say? In recent KI Live broadcasts Tom has asked a set of questions to guests for either Wizard101 or Pirate101.
1. What is your favorite school/class?
2. What lesser known NPC is your favorite?
3. What would you add to either game?
And from me for P101 players,
4. Who is your favorite companion?
5. What is your favorite Promotion?
My answers:
1. School - Death; Class - Swashbuckler.
2. In W101 - Kirby Longspear, for P101 - Crockogator Dundee.
3. For W101, I'll go with the majority and say "Barber Shop"; for P101 - most definitely, Quest Finder.
4. This is a hard question for me to answer as there are so many interesting companions, but I'll choose Sarah Steele.
5. Hands down ( pun intended ) is "Bob's Your Uncle".

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
1. What is your favorite school/class? Witch from ranged, Buccaneer from melee. I don't play Wizard to know schools.
2. What lesser known NPC is your favorite? Lucas McCrane in Cool ranch at Gold Creek. He is basically Lucas McCain from the Rifleman, my favorite western show.
3. What would you add to either game? Well, I don't play Wizard, but would assume the same problems lie there: Select certain moderators that hang out in Avery's Court and police the conversations there. Certain citizens that are often active would be able to take a test or something that would allow them (if accepted) to ban someone until the someones chat is viewed by Pirate/Wizard101 moderators. Then the companies employees could decide what to do next.
4. Who is your favorite companion? For power (IMO): Kan Po. For looks/attitude: Lucky Jack Russel
5. What is your favorite Promotion? I don't know! They are all so well constructed. Most likely Ratbeards "Scrooge" promotion, if had to pick one.

Misty, 70
Zoe, 43
Erin, 41
Alexis, 11
Coral, 4

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 1, 2017 wrote:
....For a KingsIsle Live, what would you say? In recent KI Live broadcasts Tom has asked a set of questions to guests for either Wizard101 or Pirate101.
And from me for P101 players,
My answers:
1. School - Death; Class - Swashbuckler.
2. In W101 - Kirby Longspear, for P101 - Crockogator Dundee.
3. For W101, I'll go with the majority and say "Barber Shop"; for P101 - most definitely, Quest Finder.
4. This is a hard question for me to answer as there are so many interesting companions, but I'll choose Sarah Steele.
5. Hands down ( pun intended ) is "Bob's Your Uncle".
Great one!

1. Class: Swashbuckler.
  2. Blind Mew by far!
  3. Crafting to Pirate101. Oh, and the ability to eat real food in the Taverns.
  4. Eh, also a hard one. Regarding damage Fan Flanders hands down. However, just in general, my favorites are a tie between Catbeard, Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard. (Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard are hilarious together - as are Ratbeard and Catbeard! ) I also like Monkey King but I wish he talked more.
  5. I actually haven't had too many Promotions so I have no idea.
Awesome thread.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
1. For pirates I played all 5 class plus an extra on my 1st account. My favorite will be pirate class.

For wizards I don't like myth it's too hard for me, it's a tough choice between death class and ice class.

2. For pirates the bison in the scared cave he is so funny especially the last round, no spoilers for any new pirates or veterans created a new pirate character.

For wizards Captain Pork, I didn't went to the Empyrea test realm, but I saw a video from YouTube, a friend of mine in wizards.

3. For pirates crafting and reagents ( clockworks fragments, drift woods, etc ) and quest finder.

For wizards i am not sure, since i only reached up to Azteca ( that world is super hard ) as an ice wizard.

4. For Pirates El Toro, Hawkules, Bonnie Anne and Goronado ( crown shop ).

5. My favorite companion promotion,Old scratch second promotion .

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
so i dont play wiz so all my answers will be for pirates101

1: Privateer, obviously

2: Bosun Budd

3: OH BOY DO I HAVE A LIST FOR YOU FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS
  • Team ranked
  • More worlds
  • More unique gear
  • Updated champ weapons
  • Unique items that drop for only 1 person
  • More character customization
  • Crafting
  • Good ship pvp
  • Guilds
  • Trading
  • Stat sheets
  • Reduced damage from crits
  • Witch hunter completely removed from the game
  • More character effects from badges
  • More character effects without needing a badge
  • Stronger dungeons
  • An endless dungeon
  • Better loot tables
  • More bosses with unique loot
  • Devil horns as a non badge effect(this is a personal request)
  • Repel boarders made optional to train for privateers without restricting powers or an upgrade to repel 3
  • Hidden transformed into a buff same as all others so it may be removed with purge
  • More unique things to buy with scrip
  • More fun ways to get scrip
  • Doubletap and blade storm 3 changed so they no longer rely on stats and instead give an accuracy increase
  • Effectiveness of summons from gear reduced
  • Blast of discord removed or further nerfed
  • Leaderboards
I think that'll do it for the list for now

4: bosun budd

5: any companions promotion that relies on gold

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Nov 2, 2017 wrote:
so i dont play wiz so all my answers will be for pirates101

1: Privateer, obviously

2: Bosun Budd

3: OH BOY DO I HAVE A LIST FOR YOU FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS
  • Team ranked
  • More worlds
  • More unique gear
  • Updated champ weapons
  • Unique items that drop for only 1 person
  • More character customization
  • Crafting
  • Good ship pvp
  • Guilds
  • Trading
  • Stat sheets
  • Reduced damage from crits
  • Witch hunter completely removed from the game
  • More character effects from badges
  • More character effects without needing a badge
  • Stronger dungeons
  • An endless dungeon
  • Better loot tables
  • More bosses with unique loot
  • Devil horns as a non badge effect(this is a personal request)
  • Repel boarders made optional to train for privateers without restricting powers or an upgrade to repel 3
  • Hidden transformed into a buff same as all others so it may be removed with purge
  • More unique things to buy with scrip
  • More fun ways to get scrip
  • Doubletap and blade storm 3 changed so they no longer rely on stats and instead give an accuracy increase
  • Effectiveness of summons from gear reduced
  • Blast of discord removed or further nerfed
  • Leaderboards
I think that'll do it for the list for now

4: bosun budd

5: any companions promotion that relies on gold
, Robert, you were only supposed to pick one item to put in the game

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Good idea for a thread - here be my answers.

1. School: Death Class: Witchdoctor

2. A tough one, but I suppose I would say Boochbeard and Gandry. They're a fun and jolly pair - and I only wish that we could interact with them more.

3. Housing tours for Pirate. As for Wizard, I suppose I couldn't answer as it's been a while since I've last played.

4. Kan Po, he has always been my favorite since the early days.

5. Another toughie, but I would choose Bob's Your Uncle - as being my favorite for story and dialogue.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2009
Ooh, good questions! Here we go:

• School: Fire, with Storm as a close second.
  • Class: Buccaneer!

• Sergeant Shepard!

• I would definitely add two-player mounts to P101. The whale and the rowboat seem to be perfect mounts for this!

• Sergeant Shepard is not only my favorite NPC, but my favorite companion. If I had to pick based on effectiveness in combat, I would say either El Toro or Peter Quint.

• Dog Windjammer for my favorite companion, Sergeant Shepard. The outfit is great, but the combat stats and epics are great too!
  • The questline to promote Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander is probably my favorite promotion requirement quest by far. Although time consuming, it's definitely a blast.

Kiley Dove - 70
Wild Colonial