Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If Kane died...

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
WE KILL EACH OTHER untill we are but a ruined post-apocalyptic world of survival and living to fight all whom we see that is the destiny of us

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
GLaDOSperson101 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
What if the Monquistan Empire (or however you spell the name of that snooty monarchy) took over the remaining Armada and then, after about...maybe a hundred years or so abused it and sought to take over the spiral? And made trying to attain the Presidio spices on level 1 look positively simple?

Just thinking out loud,
N.
I hope all of you know that the war of Monquista ended, Gortez won. I think we should go to Polaris before El dorado though. And after el dorado look for our parents, we kind of already are since they are in the picture with Marco Pollo, and they pirated with him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Zlyxer on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Well the levels did start at level 50 so this game will be longer then Wizard101. Maybe the next storyline will be a war.
x Facepalms x What a concept!

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
Elemutation on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
I bet if Kane were to bite the dust, some super genius unicorn would probably take over and continue the armada legacy. another thought is maybe Kane would have a backup unit that would have all memory transported so that he could see your pirate's strategy and find a way around it. this would give the story a major twist and make the game more challenging. seriously, the only time i ever got stuck was on stormzilla, which is glitched. love the game, but it needs more challenges.

Fearless Ryan Holystone lv 50
I figure this is as a good of an idea as any. Maybe we defeat Kane "once and for all" and leave the Armada Fortress in peace on our way to El Dorado and when we arrive at the place of legend it's already been ransacked out of most of its gold and valuables. Maybe there was a pirate war for it, that dispersed the great treasure throughout new worlds in the Spiral. Then a new adventure starts to find the stolen treasure and take it for ourselves. Along the way hints and mysterious findings hint at a still thriving Armada and eventually we come across Kane again and realize our work isn't finished.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
Actually what might even be better than a revived Kane is a pirate rival. Imagine:
It's finally time to defeat the Armada once and for all so off to their fortress you go. After fighting through dozens and dozens of troops maybe even dealing with Deacon, Phule, and the other fellow too, you finally face Kane and a dozen more of his troops. You defeat Kane, who happens to have taken the last piece of the El Dorado map for himself, and make an attempt to take the last piece of the map but instead, surprise twist!
Kane is taken out from behind by another pirate with less chivalry than you. This other pirate takes the last piece of the map with him and deduces that you have the other pieces. Simply to spite you, the other pirate takes the last piece of the map for himself and sets of bombs throughout the Armada Fortress before making his swift escape. You're forced to dodge the debris from the crumbling fortress and lose sight of him.
You take shelter with Captain Steed who tells you he saw the pirate heading towards the Stormgate to Avernus. You attempt to catch up with him only to realize his ship is much faster than yours. You end up chasing him back to Skull Island where he escapes in the thick of clouds in the skyway. You go back to Avery in his court and tell him of your part success and part failure.
After hearing of this, Avery tells you of the up-and-coming pirate legend you just encountered and goes on to say where he might have gone to next. From there the storyline shifts to taking the last piece of map, that has for so long alluded you, from this pirate AND, in addition, you may even have to deal with the remnants of a still thriving Armada while solving the mystery of your parent's disappearance.

Yes. I'm amazing. Haha. Maybe an added twist could be the other pirate is Avery's son or even grandson. Yes...yes...the possibilities are indeed endless...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
WE KILL EACH OTHER untill we are but a ruined post-apocalyptic world of survival and living to fight all whom we see that is the destiny of us
My goodness, Griffen, what a bleak scenario (sounds like you have read _Lord of the Flies_? ). I would hope that we would continue working to make a better Spiral, and we have had some success already. Look at the improved relations now between the Chicken people and the Bison people in Cool Ranch, the overthrow of Monquista's capricious and cruel government, the bettering of the lives of ordinary people in MooShu, Avery's dream of a Skull Island republic an emerging reality... these are just some examples of good our pirate adventurers have helped to accomplish. Of course, lest we start feeling too proud of ourselves, we need only look with shame upon the war in Marleybone, though now that we realize the wrong we have done, we are seeking to redress those wrongs.

The Spiral is a complex enough place for all sorts of new plots to come up after the El Dorado plot is done, though I will miss the Armada, I suspect. They make such intriguing, excellent villains (and with a lot of grace and beauty as well)!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
My goodness, Griffen, what a bleak scenario (sounds like you have read _Lord of the Flies_? ). I would hope that we would continue working to make a better Spiral, and we have had some success already. Look at the improved relations now between the Chicken people and the Bison people in Cool Ranch, the overthrow of Monquista's capricious and cruel government, the bettering of the lives of ordinary people in MooShu, Avery's dream of a Skull Island republic an emerging reality... these are just some examples of good our pirate adventurers have helped to accomplish. Of course, lest we start feeling too proud of ourselves, we need only look with shame upon the war in Marleybone, though now that we realize the wrong we have done, we are seeking to redress those wrongs.

The Spiral is a complex enough place for all sorts of new plots to come up after the El Dorado plot is done, though I will miss the Armada, I suspect. They make such intriguing, excellent villains (and with a lot of grace and beauty as well)!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Whoa! you just blew my mind Anne nice observation

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Maybe you don't destroy Kane, maybe after you defeat him you mess around with the gears and wires inside his head to control him and he becomes your companion, and maybe the Armada are like the Borg (from Star Trek), and since you control Kane you control the entire Armada, you achieve spiral domination, and soon you are the evil one.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Well, this isn't after Kane's death, but this is how I would imagine his death itself. As soon as your weapon grinds Kane's gears to merely nothing but scraps on the surface of his giant, powerful armada fortress. You go into another room to find that Kane already predicted his death and had built a large piece of machinery (Possibly the one that bishop was preparing for him), the timer showing the seconds left to disarm it. You realize that this machine could destroy all the worlds and nations of the spiral. As you attempt to disarm it. Millions, maybe thousands of clockworks of all shapes and sizes surround you, allowing no escape. After the first battle, (This would be a dungeon I would presume) you hear a faint explosion from outside the door. Millions of voices, shouting words of confidence, sounds of gears breaking. You realize it was the resistance. Captain Steed himself with millions of other Valencians charge in. Backing you up in this fight against time. This final fight would have to be completed in at least 8-10 turns, with a very large battle board, surrounded with crowds of armada troopers, its objective simple, disarm the bomb. After completing the battle and disarming the bomb. Millions of less effective bombs are placed all around the fortress by the resistance troopers. As you sail away the huge armada fortress in Valencia explodes. Ending another chapter, and beginning another.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lily Evans on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you don't destroy Kane, maybe after you defeat him you mess around with the gears and wires inside his head to control him and he becomes your companion, and maybe the Armada are like the Borg (from Star Trek), and since you control Kane you control the entire Armada, you achieve spiral domination, and soon you are the evil one.
LOL To quote one of my favorite movies: "You are too twisted for color TV"

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
LOL To quote one of my favorite movies: "You are too twisted for color TV"
I am honored to have someone so highly ranked quote me!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
He He sorry about that

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
He He sorry about that
Don't be sorry, Griffen -- yours was a good post, and I enjoyed playfully responding to it with a more cheerful viewpoint. Certainly a lot of people have written grim fantasy tales of a post-apocalyptic world. It resonates with certain unfortunate facets of human nature (which is why _Lord of the Flies_ is such an effective book, among many others)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Me: NO! My father was never KANE! That stinkin Clockwork is going to Davy Jones Locker when I'm done with him! I learned that from Tarlac Ward and then behold, one day later and I find out at Tumbleweed Docks my sister is Black Rose! She goes by Winter Goddess on both of these boards because she changed her name on the Wiz one and thought that name would stay there but nope! It popped up on the Pirate101 Message Boards to! Good thing I picked Black Rose because we're the Rose family and we would never kill a innocent Pirate and Quentin still thinks I'm a traitor! He will never learn.
A shame really ... you'd make such a nice villain.

Ivette Xavier, Witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
I think an adventure to gain Celestia's knowledge to make Skull island a better place sounds good. Maybe finish the war with Monquista? Robbing the treasure vaults of Dragonspyre? Steal the crown jewels of Barkingham Palace in Marleybone? Grave robbing the pyramids of Krokotopia? The possibilities are endless, Endless, ENDLESS!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Griffen Deverux on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Cool