Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If Book 5 had a Puppet Show, what would it be?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I really like that Book 7 got a Puppet Show, and how it turned out, but, I have this to say about Book 5.

Since Book 5 is the one Book in the main storyline that doesn't have a Puppet Show yet, I have this to ask, if Book 5 had a Puppet Show, what's your take on how it would be like?

I understand that the P101 team had to bypass that Book along with Book 7 to make the game available for launch, which left them without Puppet Shows from the time being, but, like Blind Mew said before, "...we can always go back and embellish...", so they may do so sometime soon.

Once again, what would Book 5's Puppet Show be like if it had one, and what would it be about? Perhaps there's a select plot point somewhere in that Book that requires much backstory that they had to bypass through? Maybe it's about Christopher Clark's time with Marco Pollo on his journey to El Dorado and about the Map? Or maybe it's something else we don't know about yet? I'm sure whatever it is, I'm sure it will be a good Puppet Show when they make one for it someday soon, for I would like to see a Puppet Show in Book 5 made someday.

That being said, just think of what would it be and how it's backstory would be about.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I think there should be a puppet show that sets up Cool Ranch, one that gives context to the Red Sash gang, bison, and introduces the issue with Merriweather.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
My thoughts about Book 5's Puppet Show would be the origins of Cool Ranch, explaining how that world had bustling towns that soon went up, who the founders were, how Merriweather Clark's father got involved with Marco Pollo's great expedition to El Dorado, & the recent troubles with the outlaws Cool Ranch's having.

We could use some backstory about the founding of Cool Ranch someday.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
I think Book 5's Puppet Show would be about the Bison and their upcoming as well as their connection with the spirits. That would make a nice Puppet Show.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
It kind of feels like The Magnificent Seven creates the atmosphere of Cool Ranch in a way, I would like to see a puppet show including Brother Wolf, Sister Snake, Brother Owl and Thundersnake, maybe when we are asked for help by the Bisons to heal The Free Ranger? They could explain everything that happens in a puppet show :p

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Oh! A thought! Maybe Captain Blood's note should be having more detail and elaboration on how he took Clark Merriweather's piece of Marco Pollo's Map to El Dorado & a tiny hint on how & why he's been cheating Death after he kept their little card game with him going for far too long. That would make a connection between the events of Book 5 & Book 10. Well, that note should be much longer & more detailed than it is right now, in my opinion. That could make a good Puppet Show for Book 5, at best.