Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea blast: The 6th class and its weapon!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2010
Today i have a great idea for all of you gamers out there to respond, support, or even deny to! I was thinking " hmm? if W101 has 7 schools... Why doesnt P101 at least have 6? " Than it hit me! The class of the landlubbers! because of their expirience with marketing and charm, these statistics help the in battles. they carry chain whips and only use them when necessary. some of their special abilities include:

persuasion: distracts enemy from any actions for 2 rounds.

constriction: critical move using the chain whip like a boa constrictor to squeeze enemies to possible death.

revise: re-use 4 randomly selected special abilities already used and place them back in specal abilities bar seen in combat.
Well, tell me what you think i'll think about any suggestions made and make this idea better! If we make thi idea rock, it could possibly become reality! Hope you like my idea
- Luke BattleCaster Level 22 and Level 34 myth wizard

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Interesting, very interesting. I like that idea.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
skippy24792 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Today i have a great idea for all of you gamers out there to respond, support, or even deny to! I was thinking " hmm? if W101 has 7 schools... Why doesnt P101 at least have 6? " Than it hit me! The class of the landlubbers! because of their expirience with marketing and charm, these statistics help the in battles. they carry chain whips and only use them when necessary. some of their special abilities include:

persuasion: distracts enemy from any actions for 2 rounds.

constriction: critical move using the chain whip like a boa constrictor to squeeze enemies to possible death.

revise: re-use 4 randomly selected special abilities already used and place them back in specal abilities bar seen in combat.
Well, tell me what you think i'll think about any suggestions made and make this idea better! If we make thi idea rock, it could possibly become reality! Hope you like my idea
- Luke BattleCaster Level 22 and Level 34 myth wizard
No offense but this is a bad idea. it is a mix between privateer and witchdoctor. Plus a chain whip doesnt fit in with the other weapons. what would it be strangly? well just giving my advice.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2010
unicornman987 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
No offense but this is a bad idea. it is a mix between privateer and witchdoctor. Plus a chain whip doesnt fit in with the other weapons. what would it be strangly? well just giving my advice.
yes that is what i forgot to mention its a strangly weapon and its boost on strength AND agility. get how this idea is so "sudden" to many people. like i said before, give me any ideas that will make this better im always open for anything that will make this awesome and able to be on the future version of Pirate101. Thanks!

Luke BattleCaster level 22 Swashbuckler and level 90 Myth and Fire wizard

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Sounds like Anna from the Fire Emblem Series

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
hey hey this is not bad and guys who think this is bad big swords is a castle weapon amnd that is a buccneer weapon so your good with that so chained mace ok really cool i have an skill idea

pull:pulls an enemy towards you doing 160 damage

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
This idea is really cool! but maybe their weapons could be special gloves that could have spikes sticking out making the player's fist as hard as diamond or maybe even titanium. That would be sweet!

Ensign
Nov 28, 2008
I think I'd rather see another long range class. Maybe an elementalist-type pirate? They could have similar properties to Witchdoctor. Perhaps, they could be the myths of Pirate101 - summoning more companions to aid in battle. They would benefit from Will and have Wandy weapons.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
inventors, weapons, they get all of them, and tool things like wrenches and little hammers

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009