Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I need a little break

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
As the name implies I think I need a little break. I think this for multiple reasons. One reason is that I'm in my communities summer production (it's a musical fyi) and I have practices that last until 6:00 p.m every week from April through May, and to late June. So with later practices I won't have a lot of time to do my schoolwork. So this is a temporary good bye, and don't worry I might help with the Vacation Log here and there. Also to a lesser extent I have an idea for a Pirate101 themed music video (not gonna say what it is I'll give you a hint when I'm 3/4 of the lyrics done).

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Awwww why is everyone planning on leaving. Your the one I counted on to stop me from freaking out when writing a new installment for the vacation log. You also helped with spelling because you know how much I DESPISE SPELL CHECK. Well needless to say I will still have you in the log. On the bright side of things at least I will still see you! ( you kinda sorta are my neighbor ) And if I know you it wont be long before your back in action. One more thing. What is this about a song or something? You have never mentioned a song before. I will miss your posts on the board. cya around

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
As the name implies I think I need a little break. I think this for multiple reasons. One reason is that I'm in my communities summer production (it's a musical fyi) and I have practices that last until 6:00 p.m every week from April through May, and to late June. So with later practices I won't have a lot of time to do my schoolwork. So this is a temporary good bye, and don't worry I might help with the Vacation Log here and there. Also to a lesser extent I have an idea for a Pirate101 themed music video (not gonna say what it is I'll give you a hint when I'm 3/4 of the lyrics done).
Fair sailing and throw your sails into the wind and tackle the musical full score. Your energies are being wisely used and we will be patient for you to get the marvelous experiences that will only fuel more great stories for us to enjoy. We will catch up when things slow down a bit for ya. We will keep the spiral on it's toes until you return.
* Chrissy hug *

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
That's great that you are in a community theater production, Richard! I know it will be a lot of work but it will be great fun too. Well done attending to your responsibilities before play.