Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I might be a little crazy...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Anybody else think so?

This morning I benched my Mustang Sally because in my dream we were walking in the sewers of a somewhat hilly District 12, when all of a sudden we heard marching! We both looked up and saw Armada Troops. Sally mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like, "Finally, they're here." then fled the scene and left me to fend for myself against the troops, who would later kidnap me, take me to Valencia, then lock me under their bed while they began singing. (What the Armada would SING about I have no clue.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Anybody else think so?

This morning I benched my Mustang Sally because in my dream we were walking in the sewers of a somewhat hilly District 12, when all of a sudden we heard marching! We both looked up and saw Armada Troops. Sally mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like, "Finally, they're here." then fled the scene and left me to fend for myself against the troops, who would later kidnap me, take me to Valencia, then lock me under their bed while they began singing. (What the Armada would SING about I have no clue.)
You indeed may be a little crazy........but at least it is a clever kind of crazy

I am sure that at least more than once, the ideas that come into the creative minds at KI have spawned in their dreams. So it's a cool kind of crazy

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
..........Wow, just, wow. Why can't I have epic and traitorous dreams like that!? Anyway, that is really cool! And nah! You're probably not crazy. I've had some of the wackiest dreams ever, and they can get a little.....well....insane. *ominous music plays in background* No matter! Could it be that Mustang Sally is a robot in disguise? Only time will tell! I hope you have pleasant dreams, comrade! See ya'll in the skyways!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
You indeed may be a little crazy........but at least it is a clever kind of crazy

I am sure that at least more than once, the ideas that come into the creative minds at KI have spawned in their dreams. So it's a cool kind of crazy
That is a pretty insane dream it's like my dreams except without all the demonic stuff and you dont die in the dream

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Anybody else think so?

Mayhaps ye are, but then again aren't we a all a bit not… there?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
That is a pretty insane dream it's like my dreams except without all the demonic stuff and you dont die in the dream
Wow, now that's, as you put it, insane.....although the dreams you speak of might be classified more along the lines of nightmares. Believe me, I too have had my share of freakishly dark 'dreams' but I prefer to remember and focus on the more pleasant ones.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I don't think you're crazy. In fact, believe it or not, I actually just woke up from a Pirate101 related dream of my own, and Alura was in it! If you want to hear about it read my posts on TotallyAwesomePirate's (Merciless Emma Jenkins') thread called 'Dreams'. The dream that you had is very interesting and some people's best ideas come from their sleep. Who knows? Maybe you really did just unintentionally save yourself from something. And, District 12..? Quite the place to find yourself in sewers. XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Mayhaps ye are, but then again aren't we a all a bit not… there?
Well said.