Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I know what the next updates will bring!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
So I just read the Producer's Letter, and the Frogfather made a few really bad puns concerning some races in Grizzleheim. He mentioned Boars and Bears, and also said something about "dyeing" and mentioned flags in the same sentence! I think we'll be going to Grizzleheim soon! (Yay! That's my favorite world!) AND we might get flag dyeing! Who agrees with me!?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
So I just read the Producer's Letter, and the Frogfather made a few really bad puns concerning some races in Grizzleheim. He mentioned Boars and Bears, and also said something about "dyeing" and mentioned flags in the same sentence! I think we'll be going to Grizzleheim soon! (Yay! That's my favorite world!) AND we might get flag dyeing! Who agrees with me!?!
A big, hearty YARRR fer ye, MistyDragon13! He also mentioned stitching ( ships? ).

Ensign
Aug 10, 2009
I recently made a post about this as well, and were probably right

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree that the letter is very cryptic and I wonder what wonderful riddles are hidden in it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I think we're in for a lot of surprises!

Sh4rpBlade15- I saw your post as well, and decided that it was much better worded than mine.

Anecorbie- As for stitching, I noticed that as well, and I wonder if it may relate to ships or ship parts, possibly.

Chrissy- As you have mentioned that other riddles may be hidden within the Producer's Letter, I believe I shall go take another look at it.

Fair sailing to ye all!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Okay, I put this together after re-reading the Producer's Letter:

“…trust me when I say that, very soon, it might be tricky to recognize Pirate folks when standing around the fountain…I don’t want to Boar anyone with details…temperatures can sometimes be a Bear as summer moves along, and heat rises just as the sun in the Far East…hydrate to avoid a Stitch in your side…Remain Cool and seek shortcuts if travelling long distances, and keep extra provisions on hand to swap out or trade with new friends…I have to run back and meet with my Boss about some things real quick...I’m sure you’re dyeing to get back outside and play capture the Flag, or if you’re tired of that, switch things up, and stay inside and play PIRATE101!!”

The bolded words are the things that I noticed that may or may not hint at the next updates. Hmm. Could anyone(looks to One-Eyed Jack, Blind Mew, and Ratbeard ) possibly give us a date range of when to expect the next updates? Maybe a hint of what they are? Or, even better, both? Of course, if it would be telling, then I guess we'll just have to wait.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Heh, if there were to be 2 worlds, then perhaps Grizzlehiem is the other option. But don't forget Blind Mew already confirmed that we will be returning to Valencia. If there are 2 books or more, then hopefully one of them is Grizzlehiem... Or Krockotopia!! o_o

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I've got an interesting take:
We know we'll be going to Valencia.We know that we need to get the map piece belonging to Erika the Red at some point,and we also know we won't be meeting her in Grizzleheim.What if,we were to go to Valencia,in a much more...central place than Aragon Skyway,and we were to find Erika the Red.She may have stayed in Valencia with Pollo,and for whatever reason may be helping us find the Toymaker.

There's also a couple of other words that are capitalized,Far East and Boss,and I have a feeling this is referring to the tower in Mooshu.Scarlet(CdeWinter) had an interesting idea,a Vinland like world.Or maybe it could be a zone in Cool Ranch,or some other place,that Erika herself discovered.And buried her map piece there.When you think about it,it certainly makes sense,if she was the only one to know the location of that place,leaving it there is a good idea,because she'd be the only one to be able to get there.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I certainly hope the stitch-the-flag thing is coming. And being able to stitch our ships would be brilliant.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
I think it is very possible, but I think polaris still might be the next world, though I am starting to doubt myself lol. By the way, is anyone going to do pirate trivia, I am trying to bring the game back but looks like it is not as popular as it is in w101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
About not being able to recognize pirate folk, do you think he could possibly mean transforming potions? It's a big deal in W101 where you drink a potion and you take the form of a monster or villain in the game.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Well, it's confirmed we are heading for Valencia, but it's possible grizzleheim and Polaris are on the way!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
About not being able to recognize pirate folk, do you think he could possibly mean transforming potions? It's a big deal in W101 where you drink a potion and you take the form of a monster or villain in the game.
Oh, I'd forgotten about those!! I used to use them all the time until I got my Bengal Tiger mount and I couldn't stand how slow my character ran while it was unequipped. Transforms are something that never crossed my mind! I'm glad you remembered them, anecorbie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 26, 2014 wrote:
Ohhhhh, I hadn't thought of that. Great idea.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Grizzleheim would be an EPIC world! I want a bear companion so badly right now! As for Krokotopia, a few crocodile sentries on board my ship would be nice too! And as for Valencia, I need more Unicorn companions. They look FAR too epic with their decorative swords and uniforms! Huh, remain COOL.......the next updates will come out in WINTER!! And as for the Far East......Krokotopia! Boars and Bears......both of them are in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk! Shortcuts while traveling lone distances.......maybe new shortcut stormgates so we can get to Cool Ranch really quickly, like from a place in Aquila! As for trading with friends......maybe we can finally trade GEAR and PETS with each other, and who knows? Maybe even SHIPS!!! This is an EPIC development, and I hope it grows! Maybe we'll get a fun Christmastime expansion as a present!

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
warriorscreed on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Grizzleheim would be an EPIC world! I want a bear companion so badly right now! As for Krokotopia, a few crocodile sentries on board my ship would be nice too! And as for Valencia, I need more Unicorn companions. They look FAR too epic with their decorative swords and uniforms! Huh, remain COOL.......the next updates will come out in WINTER!! And as for the Far East......Krokotopia! Boars and Bears......both of them are in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk! Shortcuts while traveling lone distances.......maybe new shortcut stormgates so we can get to Cool Ranch really quickly, like from a place in Aquila! As for trading with friends......maybe we can finally trade GEAR and PETS with each other, and who knows? Maybe even SHIPS!!! This is an EPIC development, and I hope it grows! Maybe we'll get a fun Christmastime expansion as a present!
I do agree on the trading of gear and pets. I think that would be an interesting development. The bear companion would be epic next to my goat master.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
themagusnecromance... on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I do agree on the trading of gear and pets. I think that would be an interesting development. The bear companion would be epic next to my goat master.
Welcome to the Message Boards! I have to agree, Kan Po (that is who you're talking about, right?) plus a buccaneer bear would make a formidable duo. I would love a wolf swashbuckler for my Musketeer. I think it would work well with Lucky Jack Russell.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
*Gasp* This topic was mentioned in the July newsletter! Awesome! https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/july2014

The Far East, could that be hinting at the Nefarious Tower in the Paths of Penance? The last section of the newsletter is titled "How Nefarious!" and has a picture of Moo Manchu. (Ugh, I just defeated him. Please don't tell me that I have to do it again.)

Since we know we're going to Valencia next, could it be possible that Grizzleheim is a side world, like it is in Wizard101? Grizzleheim is one of my favorite worlds, and I'd love to go to new places there!

Warriorscreed- Ooh, good thinking that 'stay cool' = winter updates! Krok sentries on a ship would be really neat, and as for the unicorn companions, I have a total of 0, so I'd like one. (or three)

I hope we get the ability to trade ships between our characters! I really want to give my Witchdoctor my Bison Frigate when she gets to Cool Ranch. It would save her a lot of gold.

Also, Erika the Red. I have not yet completed MooShu at this time so I have no idea what happens in Marleybone and Aquila. Maybe Erika didn't even return to Grizzleheim and moved somewhere else! What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
*Gasp* This topic was mentioned in the July newsletter! Awesome! https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/july2014

The Far East, could that be hinting at the Nefarious Tower in the Paths of Penance? The last section of the newsletter is titled "How Nefarious!" and has a picture of Moo Manchu. (Ugh, I just defeated him. Please don't tell me that I have to do it again.)

Since we know we're going to Valencia next, could it be possible that Grizzleheim is a side world, like it is in Wizard101? Grizzleheim is one of my favorite worlds, and I'd love to go to new places there!

Warriorscreed- Ooh, good thinking that 'stay cool' = winter updates! Krok sentries on a ship would be really neat, and as for the unicorn companions, I have a total of 0, so I'd like one. (or three)

I hope we get the ability to trade ships between our characters! I really want to give my Witchdoctor my Bison Frigate when she gets to Cool Ranch. It would save her a lot of gold.

Also, Erika the Red. I have not yet completed MooShu at this time so I have no idea what happens in Marleybone and Aquila. Maybe Erika didn't even return to Grizzleheim and moved somewhere else! What do you guys think?
Blind Mew mentioned, that as a pirate, Erica could be anywhere in the Spiral!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I love these hidden messages!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm hoping that 'stay cool' refers to a fall ( cooler weather ) update rather than winter ( which is cold ) update. I've been viewing that photo of the 7 pirates again, and I just noticed that the clothes that Erica is wearing seem to look a bit Polarian! And Catbeard is really thin, lol, what's the calories of pickled herring?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Aye, looks we'll be in due for a big'ol storm of surprises coming up soon me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Ok so I just read the editors newsletter and as many have noticed there are a few unusual things inside of it: a code of sorts
Now these may provide the answers to the next update they make including the release of a new to continue the story on so here are my ideas:
- there is a part of the letter that says something like you may not be able to identify pirate folks when you sand close to life fountain. What I that when I read this was in wiz you can use transformations or whatever they're called so maybe that will be part of another update
- boar and bear are obviously the wrong spelling of the word so as many have thought this could be a hint to a new world but we already know the next part of the story is Valencia part two so we may have a Valencia part three in store for our journey this is what I'm thinking; Valencia part two is completed then we go to the next world that my personal opinion is to be Polaris because even though many people believe that it would be grizzleheim it barely mentions it in the story at all it would make more since that it would be Polaris and I even heard one person say that in the group picture ericka the red (or whatever her name is) is dressed in polarian clothes so that leaves me to believe that we are on course to Polaris and since we broke napoleguin out of fort Elena there may be an unexpected welcoming good or bad.
- dyeing, flag, and stitch I think we'll be able to change our flags
That's all for now but I am going to try something with the Capitol letters later on so I'll post whatever I find. Thanks!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That would be a nice addition when this next update goes live. Finally ship gear stitching and coloring our ship flag,that would be a cool ideia.

As for worlds I think it's in this sequence after Aquila, I think our pirate will visit Polaris first since it's one of the Valencia Pillar the only world yet to be explore a long chapter pirates. Then our pirate maybe asked to travel to Girzzleheim to obtain a map piece from Erika Red ? not sure of the exact name. Finally a return visit to Valencia perhaps to confront the toy maker who ever he/she is and perhaps a glimpse of Kane himself. Upon an epic battle here is the twist, the player thought he/she destroyed one of the destroyed clockwork elite. Kane,Bishop and Queen ? fled the scene,since Pualu might be captured/destroyed in the process. We might see Mark 2 of the rebuild clockwork elite. How will our pirate deal with a clockwork that is not only rebuild but wanted revenge for destroying him ? Then our pirate returned to skull island,and Captain Avery Might send our pirate(s) to Krokotopia.

So it might be Polaris, Grizzleheim, and Valencia part 2 ,for the next world.