Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I finally figured it out!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
I thought this up while doing Beachhead last night.

So, we know that Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, Blind Mew, Decius, the Class Trainers (minus Vadima--she's an Admin), and Johnny Ringo are developers. Sarah Steele is in the Sound Department, and Donkey Hotay does the Puppet Shows. The Frogfather is the producer.

Based upon this, I believe that Bonnie Anne works in the Art Department!

What do you think?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I thought this up while doing Beachhead last night.

So, we know that Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, Blind Mew, Decius, the Class Trainers (minus Vadima--she's an Admin), and Johnny Ringo are developers. Sarah Steele is in the Sound Department, and Donkey Hotay does the Puppet Shows. The Frogfather is the producer.

Based upon this, I believe that Bonnie Anne works in the Art Department!

What do you think?
I made a post about this that no one(except you and Chrissy) bothered to look at.

Anyways,here's my interpretation:
One Eyed Jack:Community Manager,Moderator of these boards
Blind Mew:Creative Design Lead;Sage of Stories and songs
Ratbeard:Incredibly Handsome,Majestic and Great,Supreme Overlord of Piratical Systems(IHMAGSOPS,for short)
Frogfather:Producer
Donkey Hotay:Artist and Animator of Puppet Shows
Decius the Duelmaster:He's in charge of the advanced pet system,and he may be under the IHMAGSOPS
Sarah Steele:Sounds Designer
Johnny Ringo:I believe he's in Marketing...not too sure.
Dockmaster Dan:Ship,and anything involving ships.
Mr.Trelawny:Player Housing

Anyways,there are a couple of devs I'm wondering about.For example,on Central,I found Kane and Deacon(sorry Misty.Really Really Really Really Really Really Sorry)

I thought about this too.And on Central,I found Bonnie anne,so we know she's there.

Valkoor says(quote):'''I believe that Bonnie is an airline stewardess for Scottish Skyway Airlines and has a side career as a ventriloquist, specializing in using defunct Armada for her acts.''

So One Eyed Jack!!!!!Please for the Love of Airlines and Ventriloquism,tell us who Bonnie is!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I made a post about this that no one(except you and Chrissy) bothered to look at.

Ratbeard:Incredibly Handsome,Majestic and Great,Supreme Overlord of Piratical Systems(IHMAGSOPS,for short)
Decius the Duelmaster:He's in charge of the advanced pet system,and he may be under the IHMAGSOPS

Anyways,there are a couple of devs I'm wondering about.For example,on Central,I found Kane and Deacon(sorry Misty.Really Really Really Really Really Really Sorry)

I thought about this too.And on Central,I found Bonnie anne,so we know she's there.

Valkoor says(quote):'''I believe that Bonnie is an airline stewardess for Scottish Skyway Airlines and has a side career as a ventriloquist, specializing in using defunct Armada for her acts.''

So One Eyed Jack!!!!!Please for the Love of Airlines and Ventriloquism,tell us who Bonnie is!!!
Now that is not quite true Felix. I looked that post and 139 people read it. They may not have commented or yarred it, but it definitely got some serious reading numbers.

Lol I missed that thread with Valkoor's comment. Got me laughing for sure. Just brilliant Valkoor, as per usual.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013

awesome XD ill bet bonnie is a bartender back at me good old homeland, scottland! my ancestors are from scottland and they moved here to america, you know, there is a castle that me ancestors used to live in, the castle has my last name in its name lol

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Now that is not quite true Felix. I looked that post and 139 people read it. They may not have commented or yarred it, but it definitely got some serious reading numbers.

Lol I missed that thread with Valkoor's comment. Got me laughing for sure. Just brilliant Valkoor, as per usual.
TeeHee

I had nearly forgotten about that particular Bonnie comment, which was actually left as a visitor message on Felix's Central page. He has quite the attention to detail and the gift of superb recollection of all things written. Way to go, Felix, way to go.

And thank you Chrissy!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Bonnie Anne as a ventriloquist! LOL!! *thump* Oh, that's where the floor went! Valkoor, never stop being hilarious!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Guess I was wrong about Bonnie Anne being in the Art Department.

Bonnie Anne has come to the Message Boards!!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011

And now I'm crying myself to sleep. Bonnie Anne using dead robots for puppet shows? Creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.... really creepy. Incredibly creepy.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie Anne as a ventriloquist! LOL!! *thump* Oh, that's where the floor went! Valkoor, never stop being hilarious!
You have my word, Misty! (well, at least attempting to be that is!)

And glad that you found that misplaced floor!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Guess I was wrong about Bonnie Anne being in the Art Department.

Bonnie Anne has come to the Message Boards!!
Now,the real question is what does Kane do?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Now,the real question is what does Kane do?
Let's see...Kane...sits in a tiny closet of an office and spends his time drawing concept art. He only comes out when One-Eyed Jack or Ratbeard asks him to fetch something from the copy machine or to go buy a box of donuts. Yea, I don't know.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Let's see...Kane...sits in a tiny closet of an office and spends his time drawing concept art. He only comes out when One-Eyed Jack or Ratbeard asks him to fetch something from the copy machine or to go buy a box of donuts. Yea, I don't know.
Kane just sits in a small dark room, thinking of how many ways to mess with people's heads there are.

"Hmm... maybe if I took my mask off and turned out to be Boochbeard? Nah, that's silly. I'd need a bigger coat, anyways. But maybe Avery..."
Avery: "Don't you dare!"
"Fine. Maybe I could be-"
Bonnie Anne: "NO!"
"How about-"
Blind Mew: "I don't think so!"
"Fine, I'll just give them all some other sort of bombshell surprise."

That's what I think Kane does. Comes up with the insane bits and surprises.

Deacon, on the other hand? He's dead. So there. Ha.