Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help with Marleybone Red Fox Lair

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
I tried doing it with a lvl 59 witchdoctor but we both died! It's just to hard, and, no one is EVER on so I barely get help.

If you want to help, here is the information:

Reply what day you can do it
The realm i am usually in is Morgan LaFitte (I'm a swashbuckler)
US Time
Tell me what time you can play

And I will probably reply if you are able to help me.

Btw it's in the Isle of Dogs, we'll meet at the Isle of Dogs Transportaler.
You have to be at least, at least, lvl 54 which is 2 levels higher than me.
Tank you tank you, Raven

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
ravensrule191 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I tried doing it with a lvl 59 witchdoctor but we both died! It's just to hard, and, no one is EVER on so I barely get help.

US Time

Tank you tank you, Raven
I should be free this friday, the 13 at around 6:30 to 7:00 pm Eastern Time. I'll have to check to make sure that I am available though. I'm a max level swashbuckler, and I've defeated the red fox several times already both on my own and while helping others. Let me know if this time is good for you, or if there is a better time, although I am only really in game during the evenings.

Red Scarlet Kidd.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ravensrule191 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:

US Time

Tank you tank you, Raven
Hey ravensrule191

My pirate is a level 65 and I would like to help you out. I am currently putting off quests to not waste valuable XP so I pretty much just spend my time farming and trying to help out others.

I can help you pretty much any weekday evening around 9 -12 pm EST. The Lafitte realm is perfectly fine with me. I could even help you tonight (Dec. 9 at those same times) but I don't know if all the posts will update in time to confirm a meeting. Or if you have a specific time that is best for you I could see if it is an option for me as well. Also if you would like some help and to meet, post your pirate's name for me please so I will be sure I help the right person

Also if maybe you tried Avery realm you might run into more players on at same time as you- it seems to me and others have said that it is one of the realms that consistently has more people logged on.

Just let me know if these times work for you and what day would be best. I could do various early or late times on weekends but I know you are probably desperately trying to get past this quest to move on to something new

Hope to be able to help ya out