Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I keep having dreams about pirate101

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I've been playing pirate101 a lot. So, I have been getting a lot of dreams. One was pirate101 then it turned to this dream where this guy in a red raincoat kept stealing a bunch of stuff from a mall I was in. But at one point me and some other kids caught him and reported him to a mall cop. Funny how much dreams can change. But before that. I was sailing around skull island in a new skyway. And docked at an island with some sort of plant. That's when it turned into real life. Can someone tell me what this dream means?

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
darkmoordude on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
I've been playing pirate101 a lot. So, I have been getting a lot of dreams. One was pirate101 then it turned to this dream where this guy in a red raincoat kept stealing a bunch of stuff from a mall I was in. But at one point me and some other kids caught him and reported him to a mall cop. Funny how much dreams can change. But before that. I was sailing around skull island in a new skyway. And docked at an island with some sort of plant. That's when it turned into real life. Can someone tell me what this dream means?
Hmmmm... That is rather odd...

I GOT IT! P101 IS ADDING SKYWAYS TO MARLEYBONE AND SKULL ISLAND!!! THIS IS THE UPDATE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! No? Is that not it? Oh. Ok, I'll juat go.. over.. here...

Before I go, I thought of a snip of a parody just randomly:
(To the tune of I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas)

I'm dreaming, of an updated, Pirate101 (Yeah I know it doesn't go to tune. This is just meant for humor)
Just like the one I used to know

And that's all I've got.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
In this case, it's just because you've been playing P101 a lot, enough so that your subconscious carries it into dreams. The other part, I surmise is only your wish to be a hero ( what better way than to stop a crime spree? ) This is all perfectly normal.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
In this case, it's just because you've been playing P101 a lot, enough so that your subconscious carries it into dreams. The other part, I surmise is only your wish to be a hero ( what better way than to stop a crime spree? ) This is all perfectly normal.
Thanks, I am always thinking I will become the El Toro of the playground.

- Darkmoordude
Level 65 privateer
Level 8 and 21 Musketeers
Level 23 witchdoctor
Level 16? Buccaneer